2010 Chevrolet Traverse

8.3

Based on 320 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED

By on Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"I HAVE BEEN IN THE AUTO INDUSTRY FOR OVER 30 YEARS. IF U HAVE A FAMILY THIS IS THE CAR TO OWN 8 PASSENGER AND STILL ROOM BEHIND THE 3rd SEATS. EVERYTHING WELL DESIGNED. MY FAMILY AND I LOVE IT."

Excellent Vehicle for Big Family

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"My wife and I have 4 children and needed a vehicle with ample room and decent gas mileage, and no longer had an interest in driving a minivan. We looked at almost every SUV and Crossover with decent mpg's, including the Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander. Hands down, this was the best vehicle and at the right price. I have been driving it to work, approximately 70 miles round trip, and average 20 (winter) to 22 (summer) miles per gallon on 2/3 highway driving. We drove it on a 1,400 mile trip last summer and averaged 22-23 mpg's with 7 passengers, A/C on the entire trip, and packed every inch of space with our belongings. I saw some reviewers rate their highway mpg's at 15-18 and I have to believe it is their driving habits. I baby this vehicle and get very close to the advertised EPA gas mileage estimates. I have the LT model with captains 2nd row seating which makes it very easy for entering and exiting for the kids. Finally, we have about 18,000 miles on this vehicle and have had no problems with its reliability. GM did it right with this vehicle."

Nice SUV

By on Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Very happy with the vehicle. No mechanical issues, comfortable ride, good acceleration. The only issue is that the head rests on both front seats are uncomfortable."

Traverse

By on Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Best Family vehicle we've ever owned we take a lot of road trips and its great on gas and comfortable for those long rides."

Best Value

By on Saturday, November 28, 2009

"After looking for and test driving numerous crossover vehicles, including Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Acura, Ford, etc., the Chevy Traverse had the most room, especially in the second row, and offered the most value, i.e., DVD, dual exhaust, leather, navigation, rear camera, decent mpg, comfortable third row seating, sun roof, awd, etc., for the price. The vehicle can comfortably seat seven with the second row cabin seats, and with the 100,000 miles drive train warranty, this vehicle is a very good deal. The navigation system and satellite radio are very nice features. Check the safety ratings of this vehicle on the government test crash site - the vehicle has five star ratings and air bags throughout."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals