1998 Chevrolet Tracker

8.4

Based on 367 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Gas Saver. Body in excellent shape.

By on Sunday, May 8, 2016

Pros: "Has new hard top. Also comes with the soft top too"

Cons: "Non that I know of."

"Runs great. It's a gas saver. Beautiful blue. Put Rally hard top on for more security. Have just taken it in for regular maintenance and it has new tags and has gone thru DEQ."

most reliable vehicle i've ever had

By on Saturday, July 4, 2009

"i have had my tracker about 5 years now. Bought it with around 95000 miles on it and now have about 206000 miles and going strong! Always starts in the coldest winters and in four wheel drive I can go nearly anywhere my toyota 4runner can go. off-road ability is amazing, With good tires and common sense it is agile and able to go into some places the bigger rigs can't get to. Tows a small trailer just fine. A/c works very well and heater is adequate for wisconsin winters. windows tend to fog in winter so run the heater with the compressor on and it will keep them clear. Seating in front is comfortable for me and the rear is fine for most people. gauges and controls all seem to be in the right place and within easy reach. only major repairs were the front hubs and bearings a few years ago. I'm a firm believer in this suzuki product and i'll never part with it!"

Lookin' for Another..

By on Saturday, June 12, 2010

"I love this truck in the 2-door version. Don't need anything bigger, turns on a dime, and I regularly pull a boat weighing almost 4000# with it... no problem yanking the boat out of the water. Only problem I had was with the poor design of the tubes going into the heater core, requiring core replacement.. about $800 to pull the dash. Bought a fiberglass hard top w/ rear tilt-up rear window.. Much better than the rag-top, much quieter.. and easily removeable. Would love to buy a new one.. have about 150k on this one."

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"I bought my Tracker used and have had it for 4 years. It only has 69,000 miles on it. It is perfect for in town driving and great on trips. Never had any trouble with it."

Why did they stop making them?

By on Friday, December 28, 2007

"The best SUV I ever had. REplaced one which I totalled on black ice and came away with just a cut lip. Excellent vehicle for a moderate driver."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tracker near Honolulu. See local deals