2012 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 554 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Love this

By on Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pros: "great"

Cons: "no cons to me"

"This is a wonderful product. Never had any trouble with it,it drives great.Good gas mileage.Can take the back sets out for more space.The gold color is easy to keep clean,"

Best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, solid, great ride, good amenities."

Cons: "Cost is too high"

"I have owned two Tahoes...a 2002 and a 2009. I bought the 2009 because I loved my 2002 so much and I wanted an upgrade. Previously, I had owned a Chevy Blazer and an Isuzu Rodeo. My Tahoes have been incredibly reliable vehicles and I haven't spent much at all on repairs for them over the years. The ride is really comfortable. Even my carpool riders love the ride of these vehicles. One of my favorite things about these two models is their ability to turn extremely short in tight places. Even my smaller Rodeo wouldn't turn as tight as my Tahoe does. In upgrading to the 2009, I gained some convenience items that were nice but I felt like I gave up a few small things too. For instance, I don't care for the leather on the seats in the 2009. The leather on the 2002 was much softer and more comfortable. I hope they go back to the softer leather in future models. I also didn't like the change in the overhead map lights. In the 2002, they were round, directional lights. In the 2009, they are a more broad, square light that isn't directional. Also, due in part I'm sure, to the exterior design, the back gate and glass of my 2009 is always dirty. Always. The front seat console of the 2009 is wider than the 2002 was which gives less hip room in the front seating area. I also don't care for the "woodgrain" on the front interior. It is a dust magnet and looks dirty all the time. The things I gained in my 2009 included heated and cooled front seats, heated 2nd row seating, and the remote start (wonderful because I don't have a garage). Also, raising the indoor door handles to a more functional height was a great idea. The ones in the 2002 were too low and difficult to reach sometimes. I have found that when riding in the front on the passenger side, I cannot straighten out my left leg/foot. There is some sort of hump bulging out from the center that forces my left foot more to the center of the floorboard. On a long drive, that becomes uncomfortable for me. I have always felt safe when driving my Tahoes. They have a sturdy and solid feel to them when driving, even in bad weather. Overall, I have really enjoyed driving these two vehicles and hope to trade for another one someday (once I can get over the sticker shock..oy!)."

Best Vehicle I ever bought

By on Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pros: "Great drive, a lot of room"

Cons: "no issues"

2012 Tahoe LT

"2012 Chevy Tahoe LT, DVD, Sunroof. The vehicle runs great. There is a small dent on the front passenger door and the inner door trim is pulling apart at the handle. I will either sell it as is or fix the trim and dent before selling. Depends on the offer."

2012 Tahoe LT

Great reliability and power

By on Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pros: "Reliable and never quits"

Cons: "Needs a fold flat third row seat."

"Ive owned this truck since new and in four years I've only done tires and brakes. Normal oil service and nothing else. It runs 100% and has never broken down. Does everything you ask of it. My only gripe is I wish the third row folded flat. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. Rides like a car on the highway and gets 19 on long trips. Can't go wrong with this truck"

Best vehicle in bad weather

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "Handling, ride, power"

"Bought this vehicle new and have always loved driving it. Rides great, incredibly solid, great power."

Great with Tailwind

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"OK, I admit this is the worst gas mileage vehicle I’ve ever purchased, but who could resist the 24% discount off list for an end of year model? Yes, it helps that gas had gone down 50% since purchase and my commute is only 3 miles, but 14 mpg is still hard to swallow. Tahoe is very roomy and being one of the largest SUV’s on road allows for good vision in traffic. Comfortable ride, even for a former Lexus SUV owner."

Tahoe #2 in 14 years LOVE it

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "great driving, comfortable traveling, reliable,"

Cons: "fuel usage (16 mpg), limited luggage space"

"Our family needs were met with two Tahoes. Loved the space, and comfort of leather seats, in addition the sound systems in both were awesome, TV in the 2007 entertained our kids on road trips! We had no major malfuntions with either Tahoe! Enjoyed the bucket seat change in the middle with '07 model but third row has very little leg room for older children. Only thing I wish would change is the 3rd row seat-wish it folded into the floor or something like Ford's because it is a pain to remove them and leave them at home when traveling. If we didn't remove it we had to use a luggage rack!!!"

The best vehicle I ever owned!`

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "Dependable, roominess, great ride,"

Cons: "mileage from fuel"

"I can honestly say this has been the best vehicle I ever owned. It has proven to be more reliable than the 2008 foreign sedan the dealer bought back from us with around 20,000 miles. My 2002 Tahoe has at least 122,000 miles & "solid as a rock." We have really enjoyed it & are seeking an offer we cannot refuse for another one. I have been so impressed with the reliability and handling of this Tahoe. We most definitely would LOVE to own another one."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "Very spacious and well designed."

Cons: "Third row seat"

"The Tahoe Hybrid is a wonderful vehicle. Gas mileage in the city is 21 and up to 26 on the highway. Plenty of power as you cannot even tell when you're pulling a boat (V8, 6.0 Liter Engine). I got the extra suspension package and you hardly feel any bumps on the road as it just floats along. The only complaint that I have is the third row seat. I go to the gym everyday but the third row seats are very heavy and hard to carry. It seems when I have the seats in, I need the cargo space or vice versa. Other than that, all of the feature are very nice and this is a spacious and well engineered vehicle."

Amazing vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, Looks"

Cons: "Price"

"I have owned Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Land Rover, and 4 Jeep products. My 2012 Tahoe beats them all. I got black on black, it's very sharp. I'm a pretty big guy, 6ft and 245 lbs, and it's the only vehicle I could find that I was always comfortable in. My wife loves it, although she didn't love the price tag! I plan to tow my boat, and I'm sure there won't be any issues towing, the engine is very powerful. I have the fuel management system, so it often goes in to 4cyl mode and I get great gas mileage. I love the car, you will too!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals