2011 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 554 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Worth Every Penny

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"I have been a long time Japanese car (specifically Honda) owner. I've always been weary of American cars which made this initial purchase of a Chevy Tahoe so difficult for me. I knew I wanted this car based on styling and great reviews but had never rid in or test driven only at the time of purchase. I bought a used 07 Tahoe, dark blue metallic, and it has been a true joy. Although it is my weekend car, I try to find every moment I can to take it out for a drive. It handles like a car and provides me with all the ammenities I need. Cons: For a really expensive vehicle, they could have done a better job on some finishes: (ex. plastic trims around exterior windows, plastic interior door handles, cup holder in center console, no loose change holder, or cigarette lighter (i don't smoke but would be nice to have an igniter). And yes, the car is thirsty. Very thirsty. I can literally see the gauge move!!! But apparently it gets similar mileage to other smaller SUVs, so I'm trying to look the other way. Overall - It's my favorite toy and it's made me really happy and I would like to say I'm finally in the Tahoe fanclub."

Very Disappointed

By on Saturday, November 24, 2007

"I wish I could say I was happy with the truck. I have had issues with the battery since 5000 miles. It has been in the shop 5+ times and they have yet to figure out why it is dying. This truck has left myself and 3 children stranded too many times to count. I really hope they work out the bugs soon otherwise this truck is history. I have lost all trust and confidence in it and never want to drive it anymore =("

Love this SUV - best in class

By on Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pros: "Luxury, easy to drive, fast"

Cons: "wish it was a little better than 17 MPG"

"This is our 6th Tahoe and we are about to buy another one - love this SUV, definitely best in class."

Just love my Tahoe

By on Friday, November 1, 2013

Pros: "Well built, reliable, power, towing, comfort"

"2008 Z71 Tahoe with 105,000 miles. Love this truck! We tow a large RV and I must say I have nothing but praise for the Tahoe's abilities. It is very reliable and comfortable. Despite the size of this truck, it is very maneuverable and has a tight turning radius, making it easy to park. Fuel economy is good for this class. I average 18.5mpg combined city/hwy on regular fuel. Running on E85 fuel economy drops to 12-13 Mpg, and this more than offsets any savings by using E85. Otherwise, the truck is solid and well built. I would not hesitate to buy another Tahoe, and will likely do so shortly as I like the current body style, which will change next model year."

This Tahoe has been great.......not like the 2003.

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Very reliable and fun to drive."

Cons: "Gas mileage still an issue..hate prius!"

"Driven this Tahoe since 2008 and it has never let us down...runs great and it still looks fine!!! Great improvement since 2003!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals