2011 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 554 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great with Tailwind

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"OK, I admit this is the worst gas mileage vehicle I’ve ever purchased, but who could resist the 24% discount off list for an end of year model? Yes, it helps that gas had gone down 50% since purchase and my commute is only 3 miles, but 14 mpg is still hard to swallow. Tahoe is very roomy and being one of the largest SUV’s on road allows for good vision in traffic. Comfortable ride, even for a former Lexus SUV owner."

Tahoe #2 in 14 years LOVE it

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "great driving, comfortable traveling, reliable,"

Cons: "fuel usage (16 mpg), limited luggage space"

"Our family needs were met with two Tahoes. Loved the space, and comfort of leather seats, in addition the sound systems in both were awesome, TV in the 2007 entertained our kids on road trips! We had no major malfuntions with either Tahoe! Enjoyed the bucket seat change in the middle with '07 model but third row has very little leg room for older children. Only thing I wish would change is the 3rd row seat-wish it folded into the floor or something like Ford's because it is a pain to remove them and leave them at home when traveling. If we didn't remove it we had to use a luggage rack!!!"

The best vehicle I ever owned!`

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "Dependable, roominess, great ride,"

Cons: "mileage from fuel"

"I can honestly say this has been the best vehicle I ever owned. It has proven to be more reliable than the 2008 foreign sedan the dealer bought back from us with around 20,000 miles. My 2002 Tahoe has at least 122,000 miles & "solid as a rock." We have really enjoyed it & are seeking an offer we cannot refuse for another one. I have been so impressed with the reliability and handling of this Tahoe. We most definitely would LOVE to own another one."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "Very spacious and well designed."

Cons: "Third row seat"

"The Tahoe Hybrid is a wonderful vehicle. Gas mileage in the city is 21 and up to 26 on the highway. Plenty of power as you cannot even tell when you're pulling a boat (V8, 6.0 Liter Engine). I got the extra suspension package and you hardly feel any bumps on the road as it just floats along. The only complaint that I have is the third row seat. I go to the gym everyday but the third row seats are very heavy and hard to carry. It seems when I have the seats in, I need the cargo space or vice versa. Other than that, all of the feature are very nice and this is a spacious and well engineered vehicle."

Amazing vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, Looks"

Cons: "Price"

"I have owned Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Land Rover, and 4 Jeep products. My 2012 Tahoe beats them all. I got black on black, it's very sharp. I'm a pretty big guy, 6ft and 245 lbs, and it's the only vehicle I could find that I was always comfortable in. My wife loves it, although she didn't love the price tag! I plan to tow my boat, and I'm sure there won't be any issues towing, the engine is very powerful. I have the fuel management system, so it often goes in to 4cyl mode and I get great gas mileage. I love the car, you will too!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals