2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 554 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Love this

By on Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pros: "great"

Cons: "no cons to me"

"This is a wonderful product. Never had any trouble with it,it drives great.Good gas mileage.Can take the back sets out for more space.The gold color is easy to keep clean,"

Best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, solid, great ride, good amenities."

Cons: "Cost is too high"

"I have owned two Tahoes...a 2002 and a 2009. I bought the 2009 because I loved my 2002 so much and I wanted an upgrade. Previously, I had owned a Chevy Blazer and an Isuzu Rodeo. My Tahoes have been incredibly reliable vehicles and I haven't spent much at all on repairs for them over the years. The ride is really comfortable. Even my carpool riders love the ride of these vehicles. One of my favorite things about these two models is their ability to turn extremely short in tight places. Even my smaller Rodeo wouldn't turn as tight as my Tahoe does. In upgrading to the 2009, I gained some convenience items that were nice but I felt like I gave up a few small things too. For instance, I don't care for the leather on the seats in the 2009. The leather on the 2002 was much softer and more comfortable. I hope they go back to the softer leather in future models. I also didn't like the change in the overhead map lights. In the 2002, they were round, directional lights. In the 2009, they are a more broad, square light that isn't directional. Also, due in part I'm sure, to the exterior design, the back gate and glass of my 2009 is always dirty. Always. The front seat console of the 2009 is wider than the 2002 was which gives less hip room in the front seating area. I also don't care for the "woodgrain" on the front interior. It is a dust magnet and looks dirty all the time. The things I gained in my 2009 included heated and cooled front seats, heated 2nd row seating, and the remote start (wonderful because I don't have a garage). Also, raising the indoor door handles to a more functional height was a great idea. The ones in the 2002 were too low and difficult to reach sometimes. I have found that when riding in the front on the passenger side, I cannot straighten out my left leg/foot. There is some sort of hump bulging out from the center that forces my left foot more to the center of the floorboard. On a long drive, that becomes uncomfortable for me. I have always felt safe when driving my Tahoes. They have a sturdy and solid feel to them when driving, even in bad weather. Overall, I have really enjoyed driving these two vehicles and hope to trade for another one someday (once I can get over the sticker shock..oy!)."

Best Vehicle I ever bought

By on Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pros: "Great drive, a lot of room"

Cons: "no issues"

2012 Tahoe LT

"2012 Chevy Tahoe LT, DVD, Sunroof. The vehicle runs great. There is a small dent on the front passenger door and the inner door trim is pulling apart at the handle. I will either sell it as is or fix the trim and dent before selling. Depends on the offer."

2012 Tahoe LT

Great reliability and power

By on Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pros: "Reliable and never quits"

Cons: "Needs a fold flat third row seat."

"Ive owned this truck since new and in four years I've only done tires and brakes. Normal oil service and nothing else. It runs 100% and has never broken down. Does everything you ask of it. My only gripe is I wish the third row folded flat. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. Rides like a car on the highway and gets 19 on long trips. Can't go wrong with this truck"

Best vehicle in bad weather

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "Handling, ride, power"

"Bought this vehicle new and have always loved driving it. Rides great, incredibly solid, great power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals