2004 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 978 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Exceptional ride,comfort,reliability

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"This is probably the most well designed Suv I've ever owned, I am a retired Chrysler Master Technician who ha s always driven Chevy trucks,the comfort,reliability,features,handling and appearance even after 12 years of normal service,brakes,tires,belts,t/stat/front wheel bearings,for a 110,000 mile vehicle has exceeded my expectations"

Great all-around vehicle

By on Saturday, August 13, 2016

"A luxurious workhorse is what I call it..it's not a Land Cruiser in terms of off road capability, but can handle trails and off-road pretty well..ride comfort is excellent..reliability A+. a gas-and-go vehicle. Just remember to be on top of all fluid changes (oil, transmission, differential, coolant, power steering). Preventative maintenance is key. Cost to maintain is very decent. Gas mileage is poor, but that is to be expected. Find the right one and you will have many years of service. Mine is 12 years old, and still runs like a champ."

"TROUBLE FREE TAHOE"

By on Monday, December 5, 2016

Pros: "reliable, comfortable"

Cons: "gas mileage not great"

"BOUGHT USED at 170,000 miles, now have 26,000 and plan to go to 360,000...no problems, super comfortable, and reliable."

A very reliable workhorse of a machine.

By on Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pros: "Excellent vehicle, comfortable, reliable, durable"

Cons: "Could be more economical."

"Purchased second hand and has been working hard for over 8 years continuous service. Relatively easy to service. Parts are quite available and reasonably priced. This machine has had no issues to speak of other than regular maintenance. It pulls my trailer with ease. The short wheelbase is normally convenient but tricky when pulling. This machine has been very reliable and I will hate to see it go in the future. I'm not convinced the newer versions are any better but they're much more expensive."

Excellent SUV for anyone, even the outdoorsman.

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "Lots of power, good offroad, lots of space"

Cons: "Heavy, Not great on corners, short wheelbase"

Nice spot on one of the local trails

"I have owned my 2003 Tahoe since it was on the showroom floor in late 2002. Some specs on it are LS, 2wd, 5.3L V8, 4 speed automatic, Leather seats, Tow package, and Bose sound system. This SUV has never left me stranded on the road, and I must admit, I do run it pretty hard. I even do occasional off-roading in this down here in Florida. For those of you who don't know, all off-roading in Florida is mud, and lots of it. This SUV has no problem going through moderate size mud holes with all terrain tires and its only 2wd! I make it through some things that 4x4 pickups get stuck in. It is also a nice ride on the road. Quiet interior, comfortable ride, and plenty of power. With the tow package and the 5.3L V8, this SUV is rated to tow 7,600 lbs. I have hauled my brothers boat from time to time which is about 8,400 lbs from time to time and this truck handled it quite easily I must say. Part of that could be that I have put 4.11 gears in, where stock was 3.43. She pulls hard and drives nicely."

Nice spot on one of the local trails

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals