ZIP code

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 979 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Best ever!

By on Thursday, November 22, 2007

"I would recomend this car to everyone. I have 4 children plus myself and my husband and we absolutly love this car, best thing we ever bought!!!!"

2003 Chevy Tahoe Lt 2WD

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"Fantastic SUV. Gets really good mileage for this size vehicle. I average 17-20 mpg with realistic city/hwy driving. The ride is very comfortable and the cabin is roomy. The family always wants to travel in this SUV. Extemely low maintenance. Currently have 126k and have only performed 100k service and replaced water pump. Have yet to replace brake pads. Leather inerior with seat heaters is fantastic. Great American product."

Pleasantly Surprised

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"Love the roominess and comfort of the interior. Tahoe's body design is uniquely stylish. We had switched to a foreign SUV for 'assumed' tweaks and perks but the cramped quarters and poor stabilization of the smaller SUV eventually caused us to seek the superior ride and comfort of a classic American SUV. The Tahoe delivered."

About As Good As It Can Get!

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"When you consider any of it's flaws, it is most likely the best overall package out there. I bought my 05 Z71 Tahoe new and have only had issues with the navigation and heated seats when the sunroof got left open in the rain. I have driven it from West Coast to East Coast and back twice now, and never a problem. Safe, comfortable, and reliable. My only complaint is that in order to play a CD while using the Navigation, you have to put it in the Rear DVD player and reach back to push the buttons to control the CD. This is a very poor design flaw because there is no slave unit available for in dash with the Delphi Navigation unit. This was a real shocker for a vehicle with so many bells and whistles! Overall, we love it and know we can count on it to get us where we are going."

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals