2012 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Based on 281 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Poor Mans Escalade

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I love this car. It rides great, is very comfy, and handles nice. We feel safe in knowing that in the event of a crash we are in a heavy safe car, and it is actually easy to drive and park. I have had several problems, transmission rebuilt, seat covers stitching coming apart, door panels coming apart, interior door handles chrome coming off, fuel pump failed, rattles everywhere, cheap hard plastic everywhere. Has left me stranded. The one thing I will say about this car is the Onstar is awesome. I have used it several times. After having a car with Onstar I will not buy another without it. I have used it to call for help after seeing a horrible car crash in the middle on nowhere, Onstar sent help and knew where we were even when we didnt. That is piece of mind that is priceless. All said I will buy another GM suv. The next one will be the Escalde. MPG is awful at 11.5 average, around 19 on highway. But no one buys a Suburban for great MPG"

Had problems

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

"This is a update on my 07 sub LT2. I now have 27000 miles on it. The trany went out at 10000 miles then at 20000 miles the controll system for the ac and heater went out. Now it was all under warrinty. I love the room and comfort. Great for long road trips. But GM still strugles with Quality. I just purchesed a 09 dbl cab tacoma. Sorry to say you can just tell that toyota builds a better vehicle. If I could do it agian would get the Seqioua."

Great SUV

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

"I had an 01 before this 08 & as much as I loved that one this one is so much more. Comfortable & tough."

2008 Suburban

By on Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Everything was great until the power door locks quick working. Already replaced the driver's door lock and now the passenger door and the passenger side rear door locks have quick working and the dealership stated that the locks were on a country wide backorder."

it's worth it

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"i bought my 3LT suburban almost 2 years ago and i love, couldn't be happier. for business i travel a lot and the ride and comfort is superb. i have 6 people in my family and we can easily fit everyone for a long trip for a nice ride. we haven't had any major problems but the cruise control did stop working, but it was very minor. overall i would recommend this car to a friend."