2012 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Based on 277 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

it's worth it

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"i bought my 3LT suburban almost 2 years ago and i love, couldn't be happier. for business i travel a lot and the ride and comfort is superb. i have 6 people in my family and we can easily fit everyone for a long trip for a nice ride. we haven't had any major problems but the cruise control did stop working, but it was very minor. overall i would recommend this car to a friend."

K9 Unit

By on Saturday, May 9, 2009

"We have used this Vehicle over the last 3 years as our K9 Unit and it has been Wonderfull."

Best SUV on the road

By on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Absolutely the best SUV on the road. Comfort is A++++. The safety of my family on the road is a big concern for me and we have had a high speed 75mph front end collision on the highway with my suburban and we were all unharmed. My 13 year old daughter was in the front passenger seat and the front airbags deployed, it was scary but I am convinced if we would have been in my husbands car or a smaller SUV we would have been seriously hurt. The Truck required 10k in repairs but we didn't even require a doctor visit. LOVE THIS SUBURBAN LTZ"

Great SUV

By on Saturday, April 25, 2009

"I have a 5.3 Liter, Flexfuel, 2007 LTZ. It has been a wonderful vehicle, and my family loves it!! We have went cross country twice in it and we were very grateful to have it. I love all the luxury items, room, comfort and power. The gas mileage is not too bad for the size either. The best I have gotten is 20 mpg on the highway @ 15 in town. The only complaints I have are: 1) For the price, the materials the car is made from are not adequate. There is a lot of plastic inside and out, so little things are always popping off. 2) The placement of the rear DVD screen is also right in the way of the rearview mirror. If I were purchasing it again, I would opt for the $700 in headrest screens. Overall it has been a great car. I will definitely consider buying another one in the future."

Nice for Females!

By on Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Doesn't drive at all like a TRUCK! Nice family ride!"

Disappointed W/Chevy

By on Friday, April 24, 2009

"Disappointed with gas mileage. Dealer sticker indicated 20 mpg. My best is 16.5 for a trip. Worse in city driving. Third row seat is only good for kids on a short trip. Not enough room for adults. Wiper blades do not wipe the whole windshield. Dealer replaced twice, I still have the same problem."

Great Rig!

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"My family loved the truck. I had to sell it becuase of temporary financial crisis. But we would buy it again. My wife loved to drive it. We often took it camping, there is a lot of room in the back. I would say it great quality and reliability. Just needs a little more comfort."

Love IT

By on Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"I love this vehicle, had a few warranty items done, but other than that I love this vehicle!!!!!!!!!!"

Great Family Vehicle

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"This my second Suburban, before that I had a Tahoe. These cars are very comfortable, especially for road trips. Love the back up camera. Didn't think I needed it, it is great. Handles excellent, especially in the snow. I have 4 children and as they keep getting bigger, we went to the quad seating (seats 7). No complaints about leg room etc. Love the computer system also. We get 15.8 on average. Mostly in town driving and road trips. Several drink holders and plug-ins for charging the toys. Love the remote start. Cool in summer and warm in winter. Didn't think that or the camera were important...my next one will have it also. Navigation system is entertaining in our small town and driving over the mountain."

Better than I thought SUV

By on Friday, March 13, 2009

"Only a couple of minor issues. Otherwise a nice SUV."