2010 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Based on 280 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Why I would purchase this vehicle again.

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "room, comfortable drive, options, looks of vehicle"

Cons: "gas milage"

"Living in a household of 8; we felt we needed to find a vehicle that was safe, roomy, riliable and 4wd since we live in an area that receives alot of snow. This is by far the best vehicle I have owned and I highly recommend to others. Having 6 boys involved in sports, or traveling for a trip we have found the vehicle drives very well, it is roomy enough to pack all of our luggage, has the power to tow a travel trailer or boat,etc. The BOSE premium sound and dvd player are a huge plus for traveling. The only thing I wish was better was the gas milage but with a large V8 this is to be expected. We gained all of the room and offset by dropping the gas milage. All 6 of our kids comfortably fit in this vehicle as along with the wife and I. There is still a ton of storage compared to other 8 passenger vehciles and we looked into many of them before settling on the suburban."

Lemon

By on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"We have had our 2007 Suburban since November of 2009. We purchased with 50,000 miles on it and now have 70,000 miles on it. It has been nothing but trouble for us. It burns oil consistently, my check engine oil light comes on about every 1500 to 2000 miles. This is a known problem for the 2007's that Chevrolet like to sweep under the rug. They won't do anything about it except have me fill out an oil consumption log that has gotten me nowhere. This morning, on my way to work, the low oil pressure light, stop engine light flashes on my dashboard. So I'm stranded and needing a tow truck to take me to the garage. I mean COME ON! I spent $33000 bucks on this car and it's been nothing but trouble! My radio/navigation screen went out on me, my keyless remote entry keys don't work, and Chevy recalled the heated washer fluid so they had to disconnect that as well. DO NOT BUY THE 2007 SUBURBAN! Unsatisfied Chevrolet customer :("

Impressive Vehicle

By on Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Its a great vehicle. We were able to fit 3 front facing carseats in the back seat but only 2 car seats in the middle seat due to the doors taking up 2 inches too much space. Adults would have a hard time with the leg room in the back seat. The middle seat seemed ok but there is room for improvement as far as leg space goes. Made a six hour trip to Wyoming seam quick since it floated down the highway. It has plenty of power to get around slower vehilces and the fuel economy with the flexfuel is to be expected of the larger vechicle. The 4cyl mode only kicks in on flat or down hill roads when not excelerating. It would be nice if it kicked in while idleing. We already had a problem with the fuel pump module only after 90 days after purchase (12000 miles) but other then that it seems like a sturdy vehicle mechanically. The turning radius is impressivly small and makes it easy to navigate in the city. I would buy it again in a heartbeat."

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Suburban

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable +++, Safety features"

Cons: "Pricey, big to park, fuel."

"This is a luxury car. Extremely comfortable with nearly every imaginable comfort, "bell and whistle". The "flex fuel" option allows me to have averaged 16.4 mpg...I drive about 15 country miles back and forth to work each day and then a bunch of "around town" stuff...nto bad for this size vehicle. We also travel 12+ hrs with two little ones on a regular basis to visit family. It is very comfortable for us all, and we can fit a TON of stuff in there (this does not help me control my over-packing tendencies...lol). I could not imagine being any happier with a car. I have the White diamond exterior paint...gorgeos! The color is what I couldn't resist...but I now love the rest of it just as much. This also handles very well in snow, and mud...the heated seats are heavenly and it actually cools pretty quickly in the summer despite the amount of space that needs cooling. Downside: It is a little drifty in high winds (like 40+mph....we live in a VERY flat part of the midwest). It does cost a fair amount of money to fill the tank."

Great for my entire family- haven't had any issue

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "Fuel economy for the size; space; features"

Cons: "None!"

"Great vehicle! I haven't had any issues with it in four years of driving it. It has plenty of space and great features. Fuel economy is close to 20 mpg in the warmer months."