2008 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Based on 280 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

excellent vehicle

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "quiet smooth ride, good milage"

Cons: "haven't found any"

"own a Tahoe and and a Suburban love both probably the best vehicles I have ever owned. The suburban has plenty of room and handles like a much smaller vehicle. Very quiet and a smooth ride. I would definitely buy again."

Exceeds my expectations!

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Most everything"

Cons: "Fuel economy"

"This is my 3rd Suburban, first of the newer body style. I've had nothing but positive experiences from all of my Burbs. They are not the greatest on fuel economy, however I didn't buy it with that in mind. We tow a 25ft boat 60 miles almost each weekend during the summer with no problems and it looks good doing it too!"

Great Family SUV!!

By on Monday, July 4, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, Safety, Towing Capability, Reasonable fuel economy"

Cons: "Lacks Rain Sensing Wipers, 2nd Row Cup Holders not useful for children (too low to floorboard)"

"Had a Mazda CX-9 which was a great vehicle, until we had our 3rd child and ran out of room. Anyone looking for capability of seating 7 comfortably should get this vehicle. Much easier to get in and out of the 3rd row than the Mazda. Suburban is biggest SUV in segment, has great cargo space behind 3rd row and can tow decent size boats/campers. We love this truck as it provides excellent safety and comfort for our family. Test drove the Ford Expedition EL, nice ride but not near as good as the Suburban. The headliner in the 2nd row of Expedition was so low I actually hit my head while entering, plus the automatic running boards on the limited EL were just annoying. Not once have I thought we bought the wrong vehicle, we got this one right!!"

Great vehicle

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"This has been the best vehicle I have owned so far. Very smooth ride, reliable, and powerful. I never thought such a big vehicle would handle as easy as a car. I purchased this for my wife to drive, but I have also driven on trips and weekends and it's fun to drive. During one of those trips I hit a deer and I have never felt as safe as a I did in the suburban. When I slammed on the brakes doing 70+ mph, the suburban stayed straight as an arrow and came to a safe stop. Everyone in the vehicle was safe. The only unfortunate one was the poor deer. Overall, great value for this vehicle and great resale value."

best suv

By on Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"have owned other sub., tahoe's, and expeditons. For the size of this vehicle I get 17-21mpg. You have to drop to a rav4 or forester to beat the gas mileage. Why buy a small or mid size suv? Ive got the safety with this. Went on vacation--with wife, 4 kids. mother.and mother inlaw for 7 days. I did not have to use luggage carrier. But other wise loaded and still got 19-20mpg the whole trip. Best vehicle ive owned. Awesome in winter weather. My wife loves this vehicle. I hear u can get a deal on them now!"