2010 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Based on 278 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

LOVE IT

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

"I LOVE MY SUBURBAN! GOOD GAS MILEAGE FOR AN SUV. SEATS 8. ALWAYS HAVE ROOM FOR ALL OF OUR BOYS AND THEIR FRIENDS. FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, BASKETBALL, TOWING THE BOAT, MOTORCYCLES CAMPING, TAKING THE DOGS TO THE BEACH. NO MATTER WHAT I HAVE ENJOYED MY SUBURBAN."

Almost as Good as its Predecessor

By on Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pros: "Best ride, most reliable, safe."

Cons: "You have to be able to afford it."

"This is the my third Suburban. I still own the 2004, which now has 240,000 miles. It wasn't perfect. At 205,000 miles, I had to get a break job. :) That was my first repair on the car. Unbelievable. It might be the best car that General Motors ever made. I still have not done any major work on engine or transmission and my son went on a 7,000 mile road trip without a hitch or a worry on my part. My 2011 seems to be off to the same kind of start. My only complaint with the changes is that the passenger seats no longer lay completely flat, meaning you lose that extra two feet of cargo space. I am a big man in my 50's with some back issues. Suburban's have the best ride of any vehicle, period. I have driven it from Wisconsin to Seattle in two days, with very little soreness. It is like going first class instead of coach."

THE WORST VEHICLE WE HAVE OWNED.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "LARGE ENOUGH FOR A FAMILY OF 6"

Cons: "THIS VEHICLE IS TRULY A MONEYPIT"

"THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP OVER 8 TIMES SINCE BOUGHT IN 2010. CONSTANT HEADACHE. STAY AWAY FROM THE "07 YEAR CLASS SUBURBAN."

Did not think it would get any better!!!!!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Great ride, quality and room for a HUGE SUV"

Cons: "None so far"

"I owned a 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe and knew it was a good vehicle, loved everything about it and thought we would keep it forever and having over 173,500 miles on it, it sure seemed like it. However, now with two young kids, a husky and possibly another dog being added to this family and repair costs for the Tahoe, it was time for a new SUV. My wife and I were looking into a HYBRID Tahoe but only getting a couple of miles difference and thinking about expense cost if the batteries or the HYBRID system goes out, we decided to keep looking at Tahoes, but when we went to the dealership, could not pass up on the Suburban LT sitting on the lot. Test drove it and it had gobbs of power, rode really smooth and you felt really safe sitting inside. Even with 2 child restraints, I mean seats, access to the 3rd row was simple and easier than our old vehicle. The features are really good, could use a couple more compartments for storage (Tahoe had a lot) and my wife and I love the interior. The leather seats are very comfortable and with good support. All of the controls for radio, AC, heater, lights, 4X4, cruise control and so on are in perfect reach. The cargo area is much bigger and my dog loves the extra room now. The power of the Chevy V8 is fantastic and even though I only get 21 MPG on the highway (when not towing anything), I'm good with that. Most little HYBRIDS can't tow a thing, this vehicle was more than I expected and worth every penny so far. I would highly recommend this vehicle to any family and friends, especially those with kids and who need to carry tons of bags when traveling!!!"

dissapointment

By on Thursday, December 30, 2010

"This vehicle has been one problem after another. It burns 2 quarts of oil every 2500 miles, Chevy has not been able to fix this problem. The interior wiring had to be replaced within the first year of ownership. Both rear defrost wires have popped off the rear windshield at least 4 times a piece. Overall I have not been happy with this vehicle and have not been able to trade it in because it maintains no resale value!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Suburban 1500 near Honolulu. See local deals