1993 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Based on 447 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

indestructable

By on Monday, August 20, 2007

"235000 on eng&trans, stiil runs good and looks good,19 city,24 highway, yes that is correct,after market parts work better.anything is possiable.luv my sub"

Still a great car

By on Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pros: "Great family car. Or multi pet family :)"

Cons: "Parking is a problem if you can't drive a big car."

"I purchased this SUV used from a customer of mine. I love it still. People are amazed that I still get 18 mpg from a big boat like this. Maintenance has not been crazy, nothing major has gone wrong (knock wood) haha. Plenty of room, actually too much room now. Great turning base for a big car. Everything still works in it, like air (all 3), heat, seats, etc...."

I LOVE IT!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "spacious, fun to drive, big, can carry a lot"

Cons: "Gas mileage, tires get pricey since its a truck"

"I love my 1999 Chevy Suburban! The gas sucks, but it never lets me down! Its a must have for anyone and any family. It's spacious, which I love. I recommend this car to anyone!"

Very versatile

By on Thursday, February 26, 2009

"This trucks are great, they are very reliable, very comfortable, and super versatile. Think of it as a crew cab Pick Up with a camper. You can carry 8 adults in great comfort plus everybody's stuff, or take out the third row seat ( carefully as it is heavy ) and you can fit 4X8 plywood sheets, 2X4's, etc, even in the rain without getting wet. You can also tow a lot ( up to 7000 lbs ) with ease. And with it's big windows, it has great visibility and almost no blind spots. I definitely would recommend this trucks to any one."

She is a work horse..

By on Saturday, December 9, 2017

Pros: "Comfortable. Reliable. Big. Built like a tank."

Cons: "Turning radious to small. Gas hog."

One of the many trips!!

"Got her off lease of a year. Was suspicious as to why someone wanted to get rid of her so soon but the owner just wanted the newest model. Her odometer read 14000miles. I have put the rest! 20 years of taking kids to sports.. Boy scout trips, vacations. While she is showing some age related fatigue neither the engine nor the transfer case has been repaired or replaced. She can tow 12000 pounds and has a double radiator.. And that did have to be replaced and was expensive not only the replacement but the labor... Several years back I bought a smaller car because gas was killing me... at 11mpg and a 50gallon tank I was working just to keep her fed! But I still needed, so I kept her.. And there she is... still standing guard on my driveway! If I have one complain is the turning radius. Mine is a four-wheel beast and because of this the front tires dont turn like other cars do. I hear this problem desapears with the models after 2010 when GM canned the 5.8L engine! Because of this, you really need to plan a sharp turn... An U turn? Forget it!!"

One of the many trips!!

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Suburban 1500 near Honolulu. See local deals