ZIP code

2004 Chevrolet SSR

Based on 117 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

Purchased as an investment & is holding value.

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "Styling, Horse Power, Comfort, Value"

Cons: "No Spare Tire, Has Running Boards, Expensive"

"Purchased in March 2006 after production had ceased. Low production numbers mean higher value for '06 models. Used as a daily driver initially. First new vehicle(200 mi.), First convertible & First pick-up truck all in one. Plenty of HorsePower plus eye appeal. Many people never heard of them. I told wife it's a sports car with a really big trunk. Had Nissan 'Z'cars but could never take on vacations due to no room for luggage. Not this! Has everything I wanted in the way of convenience. CD changer, Heated seats, comfortable interior, good Power, low maintenance, good handling. I call it a 'Corvette Pick-up truck'."

Love This Car!!

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "attention getter & fund to drive"

Cons: "overheats, rear tires are expensive"

"I bought this car used in 2010 & have put 50,000 miles on it since then. It's been on several road trips (obviously), and is my daily ride as well. It's extremely comfortable for long trips. The BOSE sound system rocks! My only problems with this car are the costs associated with replacing rear tires (approx $400 each) and the fact that it tends to overheat in traffic if the temp is over 60 deg. F. Oh, and the cost of the hydraulic fluid for the top (it's a specialty dealer item) is like $50/pt!!!! It's actually cheaper from an Audi dealer than a Chevy dealer! Unless you change wheel size, there's no spare because the front tires are a different size from the back. I'm considering selling it, but only because I need the money, not because I'm dissatisfied with it."

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE This Vehicle

By on Monday, February 6, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, convertible, trunk holds a lot"

Cons: "Not good for a trip can't, not good for a family"

Beautiful

"I saw this on the highway going the other way and knew I had to have it. It took some time but I am the proud owner of a a Chevy SSR. Thought about trading for a 2012 Camero, but the SSR is the vehicle for me. I am a CHEVY girl. All in 1 vehicle, truck bed to haul whatever you need to, convertible to feel the breeze in your hair, sports car for high performance...what else could anyone want. Purrs like a kitten the minute you start the engine. The look is retro, you either love it or not. I LOVE it."

Beautiful

Oh yea

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"This is a headturner. The SSR has it all, performance, styling, and WOW. I am 6'5" and have driven mine across country twice. Could the cockpit use more room, yes. However, every sports convertible I have ever owned could use more room. No matter where you go, everybody looks. On the highway I get 22 to 25 and that at 80 miles an hour, in town 18. I love it!!!"

best truck

By on Sunday, July 6, 2014

Pros: "its fast and uses regular gas"

Cons: "interior is made cheap,cost alot to have work done"

i love it

"everywhere i go it turns heads and they all say nice truck. i have took several trips in it . very fun to drive"

i love it

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet SSR near Honolulu. See local deals