2013 Chevrolet Spark

Based on 131 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

The Import Killer Returns!!

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Price, Fuel economy, styling, tech equipment, size"

Cons: "slow acceleration, cargo capacity w/ seats up"

"I had the opportunity to drive a Spark recently and was impressed. My initial impression was the next Metro (based on it's size and price) but I couldn't be farther from the truth. The Spark is tiny with an overall length of 144" but thanks to it's well laid out interior it has a surprising amount of interior room. I'm 6'3" and can easily fit up front and even in the back. The only big con is the cargo space with the seats up is really small but who combines double dates and IKEA runs? The Mylink radio is an answer to a tech lover's prayer. The stock speakers are good but heavy bass is fuzzy. Acceleration is adequate for a car with only 84 hp but the fun colors and fuel economy easily make up for that. In town the Spark has no superior and is a snap to park. On the highway the Spark holds its own with ease and maintains highway speeds rather well. Based on the Spark's on board fuel economy computer I averaged 35mpg mixed driving and had a top mpg of 47. For those who want a more earth friendly car the Spark is also 85% recyclable! Overall the Spark is an excellent sub-compact that is a functional, tech savvy, commuter car that is a good choice for people who have a small budget or even for those who do not want to spend a small fortune on a hybrid. Definitely my next car!"

So far, so good, but...

By on Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pros: "Drives and rides nice, great mpg, looks nice"

Cons: "terrible radio, pointless On Star for me"

"I bough it new and have 2300 mile on it so far. Manual shift. Drives nice and is getting over 40mpg in a mixed driving situation, mostly freeway though. I really like it so far. I have three complaints. One is the radio. I bought the lower price on because the the upper priced one seemed to have a large screen that was really nothing more than a monitor for your phone. No GPS, no extra car data, no high def radio, no CD player, nothing. The lower priced one has a radio that looks to be difficult to change out. A very proprietary hole(s) in the dash take up a lot of space for no particular reason. I would have preferred a radio with a cd player(although I probably would not use it all that much), an aux, and a USB connector. Most car cd/radios have this. My last radio for $80.00 also had a sd card slot. Also the price of the car reflects the cost of having On Star tech already installed, even if you have no intention of using it you are still paying for it, because the price of the car has to reflect the cost of providing it. I'd rather get a few bucks off the car and not have the On Star already there. The last complaint is it has no engine temperature gauge. I still bought the car knowing about the radio and I still really like the car. Right price and I like the way it drives, rides, and looks. I just think GM could do a better job on some of the tech stuff. It's sad that a $50.00 Wal-Mart CD/radio would be a step up!"

its small but good on gas

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Pros: "easy to drive good on gas"

Cons: "small and kinda gutless"

"first of all the only reason i own a spark is because the dealership wouldnt finance me for a equinox which is what i really wanted. the spark is very small, has just enough power to drive around town, its an ok car but ive owned much better. easy to drive, stereo is really nice but it doesnt play cd's just usb sticks. its reliable now but it did have a few recalls some were major and my engine has already been overhauled when it only had 47000 miles."

Good For The Price Fun To Drive

By on Monday, January 6, 2014

Pros: "Good Gas Mileage, Cup Holders Plus Bottle Holders"

Cons: "Needs A Little More Pick-up"

"For The Price I Was Surprised By The Way It Handled. Yes, The Pick-up Is A Little Slow But It Isn't A Sports Car. I Traded My Lexus SUV, $65.00 Week Fuel Bill For $21.00 Every 10 Days. I Find It Hold's It Own On The Freeways. 4 Adults Fit Nicely In It Without Feeling Like A Can Of Sardines. The Interior Doesn't Look Like A Cheap Car. I Like Driving It Daily. If You Have A Teen I Would Highly Recommend It."

AMAZING

By on Friday, July 19, 2013

Pros: "fun drive, lots of compliments, great gas milage"

Cons: "gas tank size, no passanger arm rest, pickup speed"

"This is my first car and I have had my car for about a week now. I bought the car with 5 miles on it and now have 500. This car is such a fun ride and gets great gas milage. The only not so good things so far it that it doesnt have an arm rest for the passanger, slow pick up speed, and how small the gas tank is. It holds about 10 gallons but i cant really complain with the distance i get out of it. I have no real issues on the highway and i LOVE the looks and compliments i get on my green spark. Over all its a GREAT car and will keep a smile on your face!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Spark near Honolulu. See local deals