2013 Chevrolet Spark

Based on 108 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Awesome little ride.

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "Gas mileage, handling, price, low insurance costs."

Cons: "6th gear would be nice. Above 65 mph mpg gos down"

"Cool little car. Handles well, rides decent. Awesome gas mileage. Comfortable."

A great car with a lot of room.

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, enough room."

Cons: "No right arm support for driver."

"Cute, roomy, easy to drive."

Was Disappointed!

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Easy to parallel park"

Cons: "ride, axceleration, gas mileage, handling"

"My Jeep Compass had to be put in the shop for a week. So I rented this Chev. Spark, thinking it would save me money on gas. WRONG! I filled up just as much driving this car to and from work ONLY as my Jeep Compass. The handling of this car is rough, it rides rough, the transmission drags, and it has NO POWER, it takes all it has just to pass a vehicle. I have to drive on the freeway to my work, and it makes me nervous. I've almost been sideswiped three times, because the big trucks and vehicles do not see me. If your wanting to buy a new car, try renting it first before you buy, this experience really helped me, because I was thinking of buying one of these smaller cars. This really changed my mine, especially this model."

Great car for the money!

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "MPG, Standard equipment, price, craftsmanship,"

Cons: "Narrow cabin"

"I have to admit, I was really hesitant about lookin at a chevy after years of cars like the Aveo, but I couldn't be more satisfied. The Chevy Spark won me over with it's extreme value proposition as well as it's safety, and style. After the savings I ended up spending about $12,000, not bad for a new car. So far i've been averaging at 40 mpg mixed driving with the 5 speed manual. This car is fun on a winding road or in a city. I was surprised at the amount of room the car had for being as small as it is. Comfortably you can fit two adults, in a pinch it can handle four. Safety is important to me in a car, being the sole top safety pick of the subcompact/ minicar class,it made my decision easy. The car is enjoyable to drive as well as pretty easy on the eyes (mine is black granite.) Only complaint I have is that I wish it was about an inch wider, needless to say you better be friends with your passengers. Features are great for a basic car. I had driven a 1LT and loved the MyLink but the basic radio in mine does everything I need it too. Love that Chevy gave this car standard alloy wheels, it really helps it feel more substantial than similar sized cars with just steel wheels. From behind the wheel you couldn't tell its a cheap car. The motorcycle gauges and the silver accents make the car feel much more expensive than it is. Honestly, for the money you can't beat it ans would happily recommend this car to anyone looking for inexpensive transportation. 12/10"

I have had this car for 15 months

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "gas mileage"

Cons: "breaks down a lot and has recall after recall"

"This car has recall after recall has been a nightmare. The gas mileage is good and that is about it. I have had issues where the car wont shift or go and i take it to the dealer over and over and they always say there is no fault codes. The check engine light comes on when the problems start however you have to shut the car off and restart it just to move it out of the road and of course with all chevys restarting the car clears the codes so when the dealer finally gets it there is no code for them to see and the just give me the car back and say we cant find a problem.dont buy it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Spark near Honolulu. See local deals