2012 Chevrolet Sonic

Based on 177 Ratings for the 2012 - 2018 models.

my first new car

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "best car gm made ever"

Cons: "not a thing"

"retired a 2000 grand am for my sonic would not give up my sonic for anything best car ever. it's a blue lt turbo seadan"

Good car for the price and my family

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Great value for the money. Plenty of options in the 2LT."

Cons: "Hard plastic interior. Little hard to handle in strong winds."

"This car is a great value and very reliable...so far. It has plenty of room and the 2LT has all the options that I wanted- cruise, remote start, etc. The hard plastic interior takes some getting used to, but looks good. It handles well enough, but I had to drive through a thunderstorm on the way home from the dealership and it felt a little top heavy and harder to keep straight."

Good car for the money

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pros: "Plenty of room, good price, plenty of power,"

Cons: "Hard plastic interior, really light in winds"

"I have driven this car for a while now and I really do like it. It has plenty of power and the gas mileage is really good. If taking car with accelerating and driving a little slower this car can get 40 miles per gallon. I really like the entertainment system and the hands free features. The onstar navigation has helped me alot. There is plenty of room, more than I ever thought possible with such a small car. The car is very quiet with little wind noise. There is plenty of storage for small items everywhere. I like the extra storage compartment above the glovebox and the USB connection within this storage space. There are some things that I have learned to live with though. The hard plastic interior takes a little to get used to. The car sits higher in the rear so seeing behind can be hard. The car is very light, so it is harder to hold straight in strong winds. Its gears does not allow it to coast freely down long hills, but I guess this saves on brakes. These things aren't a deal killer for me. A good sporty car for the price."

LOVE IT!!!

By on Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cons: "No trunk release in the car, only on key."

"I love my Sonic. We just had a snow storm with 8 inches. The Sonic was great! My husband calles her the beast because she went through it like nothing. Love the safety!"

nice car really surprised

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "fair pricing ,fun2 drive ,excellent interior"

Cons: "cup holders,mpg ,"

"after owning a toyota yaris sedan that never got less than 34 mpg that got totaled in an accident i was on the hunt again for an economy car . toyota quit making the sedans and the hatchbacks just arent inviting to me i decided to test the chevy sonic cause i am a chevy fan except for one thing .thier fuel mpg testing must be on pikes peak going downhill or in a vacuum chamber somewhere cause they never get what they say they will. i havnt had the car long and driving it gently hwy mileage has been about 27 to 29 at best which its not broke in yet so im hoping it gets better. besides that i love it .it looks great it does have some pep if needed. i have the 1.8 with auto trans i got the LT for cruise and upgraded sound and got the foglights and 16 "wheels. cup holders in center console are to far back but overall i am pleased if the mpg gets up a little more after break in ill call it a homerun for chevy. right now ill just call it a triple"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Sonic near Honolulu. See local deals