2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Regular Cab

Based on 407 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great power and value

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Power, style, options, standard equipment"

Cons: "Seat fabric"

"Overall great truck for a great price. Minor issues are the cloth fabric collects dust and hair, seat covers fixed that issue. V8 6.0L gas has great power for towing. Expect to pay for the towing power at the pump"

Leaks won't stop!

By on Monday, March 12, 2012

Pros: "Best looking truck, feels like a tank"

Cons: "Mpg, cheap interior, little storage, reliablity"

"My truck is now going back to the dealer for its 5th visit for warranty work. 3 times for a trans seal that keeps failing. Truck has also had brake dragging and squealing issues. The dealer turned the rotors, made adjustments on both visits, but the issue still isn't completely resolved. My other complaint is gas mileage. Can't get much more than 11 or 12 mpg in mixed driving. That's the worst gas mileage I've ever had of any truck I've owned."

New truck with brakes problems

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

"In and out of the shop for brake problems. They turned the rotors at 1200 miles for squealing. I Complained about a crunchy feeling brake pedal and a return of the squeal at 2800 miles. I had a dragging front brake caliper, uneven brake wear and a return of the squealing at 3900. The dealer said they had fixed all issues, but they really didn't. Now the dealer's telling me to ignore the squealing and all the other issues. It's a brand new truck, General Motors. Will you come up with a true fix or is this how you handle your business?"

Awesome truck! True workhorse

By on Thursday, August 1, 2013

"This has been an awesome truck. It pulls or hauls anything I've ever needed it to. Can be a bit rough unloaded, but rides like a Cadillac with any weight in it. Great vehicle. Will keep for a long, long time."

Solid Truck

By on Friday, July 6, 2012

Pros: "great performance and value"

Cons: "plain interior"

"This is a great truck for the money. I admit that the cabin could be more luxuirious for a $45000 asking price, but this is a truck not a luxury car. I was always a Ford guy and finally decided to buy a Silverado. Pretty sure I won't change back. Great driving truck, sufficient power, and good quality. When deciding between my Chevy and getting another Ford, I penalized Ford for putting to much attention to a "great looking" cab and less on the performance of the truck. I would rather have a solid tuff truck than a pretty one. In my opinion, the Chevy is far superior to the Ford in driving impressions. The Chevy has tighter steering, less vibrations, and is more responsive when opening up the throttle. So when I look for a truck I focus more on the "guts" of the truck rather than the dashboard."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals