2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Regular Cab

Based on 410 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

My pride and joy- origional owner

By on Saturday, August 12, 2017

Pros: "great diving, ride and power.."

Proud day..

"I have added a 30 Gallon, diamond plate, chrome extended fuel tank in the bed. the truck also has a sliding bed cover from Truck covers USA. the truck is a workhorse and drives great. doesnt burn or drip oil. fuel consumption on the open road +- 19 or better. Black/ebony interior in very good shape, Dash has been covered since day one. Has full running boards on both sides, It has rear air bags for towing. You really have to see how beautiful this truck is.. Truck has had all the regular maintenance done at either the local chevy dealers or by me. Other than replacing the 2 batteries, there has not been any issues with the truck.. I Would easily drive it across the country with no worries. im moving and its now excess for me.."

Proud day..

Starting to have trans problems 2011 CrewCab LT

By on Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pros: "Pulls and hauls very nicely, Great looking truck"

Cons: "Too many to list"

"I have many complaints about this truck. Why do the lights flicker when the turn signal, hazards or brake lights come on? This truck also has this strange popping/creaking noise coming front when accelerating that the dealer says is normal. Interior storage is horrible. The Gas 6.0 isn't very grunty, but it guzzles gas like crazy. Transmission is erratic. Interior is cheap and full of squeaks and rattles. Rough engine idle. Dashboard will buzz with engine idle and slow acceleration. Brake fluid reservoir leaks like crazy. Engine oil leak at 9500 miles. And now the truck's transmission slips with 2nd to 3rd gear shifts. I've also had brake issues that were fixed by the dealer. I'm planning to take it BACK to the dealer to hopefully get the transmission fixed, but nothing can change my mind about this truck now. This has been very disappointing from the start. What will this truck be like with 100k miles? It only has 14k miles!"

Looks, rides, drives good. Transmission slipping.

By on Thursday, July 28, 2016

Pros: "Sharp looking red truck."

Cons: "Transmission problem."

"Interior and exterior look good. Drives and rides good. Solid engine, four wheel drive, clear title, never wrecked or had any problems. Check engine light came on and had scanned for problem. Scan showed transmission component slipping. Truck changes gears smoothly when first started and after a short drive gear changes are not smooth. Good solid truck but will need sensors replaced or some other transmission work done."

Now it leaks oil

By on Tuesday, October 4, 2011

An engine oil leak???

"Our companys trucks have been in and out of the shop from day one. I question some of the people that say how great these trucks are. Both of our company trucks have been having nothing but problems. I just spotted an oil leak on one the other day. It also has problems with a pretty bad engine knock. The other truck has electrical problems in the dashboard/instrument cluster, a tranmission that shifts extremely hard out of park and a driver's door panel that doesn't fit correctly. Both trucks have brake problems that just won't go away. Too many problem for $35,000-$45,000 vehicles with under 10,000 miles."

An engine oil leak???

GM could do better

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Braking power, feels tough, nice seats, styling"

Cons: "Bad trans, gas mileage, poorly made inside and out"

"Not very happy with my purchase of a 2011 Silverado 2500HD. Interior isn't very well put together with plenty of cheap parts in a truck that costs over 40k. Many of these parts have terrible fit and will rattle and buzz...pretty annoying. The handling of this truck is also unimpressive. The steering feels sloppy with no center feel at highway speeds. If you go over bad pavement, the truck will shake and dance around so badly that keeping the truck going straight and driving at the speed of other vehicles becomes impossible. Also the gas engine and 6 speed transmission could be better than what they are. Not much low-end power, terrible 10-12 miles for a gallon of gas, and the trans always feels like it's hunting for the right gear. Beyond all that has been the reliability issues. GM has already covered transmission work in a truck with barely 20,000 miles. I had problems with the transmission slipping, not wanting to shift and/or hard shifting with a very nasty clunking sounds from the driveline that i'm still seeing and hearing even after the work was done. I've also spotted several oil/fluid leaks from this truck. I've had two Toyota trucks and one Ford that lasted much, much longer with no signs of leaks. Why is this thing doing it now?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals