1999 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Regular Cab

Based on 1276 Ratings for the 1999 - 2006 models.

great

By on Monday, March 22, 2010

"This is an excellent truck. Have owned for 3 yrs, bought used and have never had an issue with it. It has never been in the shopr for other than routine maintenence and has never let me down. Will pull anything I have hooked up to it. I have a 5th wheel TT that wieghs in at 12,000 lbs and it pulls it without hesitation."

Best Truck I ever had.

By on Friday, February 26, 2010

"This is my third truck I have owned. First Truck was a Dodge and only kept it for a year because it wsa falling apart. Second Truck was a Silverado 1/2 ton. Great truck. Now I got a 3/4 ton with the Duramax. By far blows every other truck out of the water. Great power for towing. Very reliable. I have had it for 3 years now and at 76000 miles no probelms."

all around value

By on Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"I have an 06 2500HD with the 6ltr crew cab long bed 4X4. I have had this truck for just over a year and had no problems tell december 09 when the trans.. went out. come to finde out the tranny failed at 18600 (b4 i got it) so in short this would be tranny #3 in under 100k miles. i have had contact with GM and depending on how thay choose to take care of the problem will be the factor as to if i ever own a GM again. I have had 3 chevys b4 this one. i had a 73 2wd that had over 200k never had any problems with this truck. #2 97 4x4 1/2 ton put a tranny in it at 87k miles i just payed for it never had another problem after that. now my 06 2500hd needs a tranny at 90k. i think its not to much to expect that you should get more then 100k miles on a tranny??? other then that i love this truck it drives like a truck rides like one had moves big loads like one. it get truk feul econ. not as bad as the dodge and ford counter parts but it gets about 12mpg around town i have gotten as good as 18mpg on a long road trip and i get 11.5 with my 4000lb camper on the back and 11mpg the my camper on it and pulling my 21ft boad (15000lbs) not too bad if you ask me"

Love this truck !

By on Sunday, November 1, 2009

"LOVE this truck !! It has been a great truck since the day I got it ! It's comfortable even on the longest of trips. It's got the power to haul anything I've put to it. Tons of room inside for people or anything else. Would like the milage to be just as great, but it is a 3/4 ton after all and it does just all right.... I've kept on on all regular maintance and it's still happy !! Hope if your looking for a truck in this catagory you consider one like this. It's been a joy..."

Best of Five...

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"My last three new pickups have been a Dodge, Ford, and this 99 Chev Silvarado 2500. I have plowed with each of them, and hauled heavy loads. The 99 Chev is the best truck I've owned! My only complaint is the mileage, but, it's a 3/4 ton 4 whl drive with the 6 ltr engine. It gets from 10-14 mpg, usually closer to 10, since I drive it around the cities. If you need a reliable heavy duty truck, I recommend the Silvarado 2500 with no reservation."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals