1999 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Regular Cab

Based on 1279 Ratings for the 1999 - 2006 models.

One of the best I've owned.

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

"I've put just under 100,000 miles on it with minimal expenditures for repairs. No major repairs required. Other than brake pads and rotors there have been no big ticket items needing replacement. Performed normal maintainance every 3,000 miles. tows 7,000 lb. camper like it is not there. tows my bass boat anywhere."

I LOVE MY TRUCK

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "Fast, powerful"

Cons: "Front hubs not robust"

"This truck is awesome and fast. I will never buy a gas powered pickup truck again. The engine is extremely powerful and designed with maintenance in mind. Routine maintenance (oil/filter change, air filter, transmission filter, etc) is really easy and the truck even tells me when it's time to do it. Even fully loaded with firewood or mulch it's like the truck doesn't even notice the load is there. When I get to a stop light there are very few cars that can beat me off the line. The four wheel drive works great in sand, mud, and snow. My wife tries to steal it every chance she get's b/c she loves to drive it too. The only real complaint I have is that the front hubs are not robust enough for this truck and tend to wear out. I'm on my second set. I had OEM hubs installed when I replaced them since it's under warranty but next time I'm going to buy some stronger after market hubs."

By on Friday, May 2, 2008

"I bought this vehicle new in Dec 2002 and have not had any problems with one minor exception of having to have the instrument panel computer reflashed. Was a warranty item and in and out withing 15 minutes. The vehicle has been used to pull a ProAir Nautique ski boat and a loaded cargo trailer without any problems. With the Duramax, I have been easily able to maintain highway speeds as high as 70+ mph pulling a loaded trailer and 4 passengers for 600 plus miles from NC to FL. Would tell you the actual speed but that would be over the speed limit! Fully recommend this vehicle with the Duramax and Allison Transmission. Around 18 MPG highway without load."

best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "everything"

"I bought this pickup new, and have absolutely loved it. Hands down the best vehicle I've ever owned. Enough power to pull anything I've ever tied on to, and very reliable. Hasn't need much in the way of repairs, still has original brake pads."

strong truck

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"very nice truck.plenty of power and torque with the 6.0.just hope gas prices go down soon!gets about 12 in town and 15 on highway"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals