2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab

Based on 1276 Ratings for the 1999 - 2006 models.

Best truck for the job

By on Thursday, January 13, 2011

"We use this truck to pull our trailer and the truck has so much power you hardly feel the trailer, we had positraction installed which helps the rear."

By on Sunday, September 19, 2010

great

By on Monday, March 22, 2010

"This is an excellent truck. Have owned for 3 yrs, bought used and have never had an issue with it. It has never been in the shopr for other than routine maintenence and has never let me down. Will pull anything I have hooked up to it. I have a 5th wheel TT that wieghs in at 12,000 lbs and it pulls it without hesitation."

Best Truck I ever had.

By on Friday, February 26, 2010

"This is my third truck I have owned. First Truck was a Dodge and only kept it for a year because it wsa falling apart. Second Truck was a Silverado 1/2 ton. Great truck. Now I got a 3/4 ton with the Duramax. By far blows every other truck out of the water. Great power for towing. Very reliable. I have had it for 3 years now and at 76000 miles no probelms."

all around value

By on Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"I have an 06 2500HD with the 6ltr crew cab long bed 4X4. I have had this truck for just over a year and had no problems tell december 09 when the trans.. went out. come to finde out the tranny failed at 18600 (b4 i got it) so in short this would be tranny #3 in under 100k miles. i have had contact with GM and depending on how thay choose to take care of the problem will be the factor as to if i ever own a GM again. I have had 3 chevys b4 this one. i had a 73 2wd that had over 200k never had any problems with this truck. #2 97 4x4 1/2 ton put a tranny in it at 87k miles i just payed for it never had another problem after that. now my 06 2500hd needs a tranny at 90k. i think its not to much to expect that you should get more then 100k miles on a tranny??? other then that i love this truck it drives like a truck rides like one had moves big loads like one. it get truk feul econ. not as bad as the dodge and ford counter parts but it gets about 12mpg around town i have gotten as good as 18mpg on a long road trip and i get 11.5 with my 4000lb camper on the back and 11mpg the my camper on it and pulling my 21ft boad (15000lbs) not too bad if you ask me"

Love this truck !

By on Sunday, November 1, 2009

"LOVE this truck !! It has been a great truck since the day I got it ! It's comfortable even on the longest of trips. It's got the power to haul anything I've put to it. Tons of room inside for people or anything else. Would like the milage to be just as great, but it is a 3/4 ton after all and it does just all right.... I've kept on on all regular maintance and it's still happy !! Hope if your looking for a truck in this catagory you consider one like this. It's been a joy..."

Silverado with Med. Dty Drivetrain

By on Monday, October 19, 2009

"Its a 3/4 ton HD and it rides firm, but the target buyer will expect that. Standard level of GM build quality. That is what would make a gas silverado. The engine/ transmission combination is priceless. No smoke diesel with the thrust to move its 6700lbs. like a scalded ape! You won't find anything you cannot tow, and it's great as a daily driver. Expect 19 to 20mpg combined. Find a gas truck of this size that will return that! Smallish fuel tank, but fillups and oil changes and fuel filters and tires are all you need to do for 350,000mi. easily. If you find one of these, buy it even a little over BB value, you will never regret it."

decent work truck

By on Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Ride and performance are good. Mileage could be better. It is 12mpg whether empty or loaded and towing a trailer."

Great Power

By on Monday, June 22, 2009

"Towed a 5000lb tractor with a 20' heavy duty rented flat bed trailer up the I-10 pass East Bound just outside Indio, CA (10 miles)....you know, the one that everyone overheats on.........this truck blasted up the pass at 65! No problems, the truck seemed happy with the load!"

very good truck

By on Sunday, June 7, 2009

"I bought this truck and have never looked back once. I did put an edge juice with attitude, AFE stage 2 intake and an MBRP ex. on the truck and WOW this truck is a fire breather. I now have a truck that is running 15.1sec in the 1/4 mile and will tow a house down the road. I tested all the rest and bought the best. LOVE IT"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals