2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 1306 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

LOVE THIS TRUCK

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"THIS TRUCK RIDES JUST AWESOME! LOVE THE FACT IT TAKES E85 FUEL TOO.....THE ONLY CHANGE I WOULD MAKE IS THE MATERIAL OF THE SEATS......HAIR AND LINT REALLY ADHERE TO IT! YUK!"

Great Truck, minor ergonomic issue, V6 weak

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"I've been driving my 2008 1500 for 10 months now. Base model with the 4.3 V6. I love the truck but have a few gripes. The truck is a no frills work truck with manual windows and you cannot crank the windows up or down with anything in the "convenient" molded door water bottle holder. This seems like the designers really goofed. The 4.3L V6 seems very marginal in this truck with any kind of load or pulling anything at all. I traded in an F150 with the 4.6L V8 and I really did not expect much difference in the power, but there is."

Great Vehicle - Inpressed with 1st new truck

By on Thursday, January 19, 2017

"My 2013 Silverado LT has only been back to the dealer for oil changes and inspections, no required additional service. Ride is good , room good , and most engineering well thought out. Only complaint is that the seat is only half as comfy as my 2006 work truck. The seat is too hard and I ended up adding an gel cushion for comfort. I'm only 200 LB and 6 ft. Truck has 28K mi."

Great truck. I believe it will run 300,000+

By on Saturday, November 19, 2016

Pros: "Great driver and no issues at 152K"

"I ran my last one to 300,000 sold it and still see it every so often. I believe this one will go farther with no major issues. Things I did not like: Cloth interior. I had it treated by the dealer and Did not like the way it changed the look and staining. So I put in leather and heated seats."

2008 Z71 LT1 4WD

By on Saturday, September 13, 2008

"I love this truck. I think its even better than the Toyota. Gas mileage 19 to 20. I love the 170 degree rear doors, power rear windows, onstar, MP3 jack, remote start, dual climate info center, XM radio, radio controls on steering wheel, auto 4wd (toyota dont have) just to name a few. I have NO regrets so far with this truck. The only thing I dont like about the truck is the material the seats are made of. They hold on to every little piece of lint and hair. They are hard to keep clean. Otherwise the seats are very comfortable. Other than that...no other complaints. I have had the truck for almost a year. So far, Chevy has done a great job with this truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals