2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 1296 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Best truck ever

By on Saturday, June 25, 2016

Pros: "Looks great, runs great. Very quiet."

Cons: "NONE"

"92,000 miles, normal maintenance. Best truck I ever owned. The vortec max package DELIVERS! Only issue was the weatherstripping around the doors squeaking and groaning. Applied grease and no more moaning. Just finished towing a 4,000 lb 1977 K-10 plus the car hauler. Averaged 11.7 MPG."

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

By on Monday, July 9, 2007

By on Sunday, July 8, 2007

By on Thursday, June 28, 2007

This is the best truck I've ever owned

By on Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pros: "Great price, smooth rides, fast and safe"

Cons: "cloth seats do tend to attract lint like crazy"

"I've owned three different Silverado's (2008 LT Reg Cab / 2011 LT Ext Cab TX Edit / 2011 LT Ext Cab) over the past four years and I can safely say these are the only trucks I trust. My wife was cut off by some idiot and she ended up t-boning the other car at 50 mph. My wife walked away from that accident with only a scratch, the other people ended up with serious internal injuries. I work in law enforcement and have seen these trucks involved in head on collisions - each time the passengers have survived with very minor injuries. Each truck has achieved great mileage (16 to 18 mpg on average) and reached up to 20 mpg on long trips despite having more than enough power / acceleration. I'm a chevy guy for life."

A Real Truck

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Pros: "Z71 option with 4wd is "the truck""

Cons: "None worth mentioning"

My Chevy is no "garage queen"! On the road or off, on the hunt or traveling, this is a great vehicle!

"This is my 3rd Chevy 4X4 and second crew cab model with the V-8 engine. Fuel management system is excellent and allows for reasonable fuel mileage ( 19Plus city and 26 plus highway). Remote start option is great in Illinois due to the cold winters. 4wheel option works well in both snow and mud. Leather seats are easy to clean and wear well. I bow hunt and need a truck that works well on the road and off plus is easy to keep clean (exterior and interior) Backup camera and parking sensors are a nice addition. Trailering package works well and is user friendly. Double console storage and 2 glove compartments are a good addition. folding rear seat is well planned and allows for good additional floor storage. Tow hooks and bed cargo loops are useable and conveniently placed. No complaints as the value holds well and the truck meets expectations."

excellent work or play truck

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

"180000 miles in 3 years. Total cost due to parts failures less than 3000. Overall experience including service a solid 9"

Best looking & most comfotable.

By on Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pros: "Cheaper in price & much more comfort"

Cons: "Front seats don't go forward easily to gain access"

"I've tried many others before buying a Silverado. Priced much lower then ford. Hated the ride ford gives & didn't care for any of the others. The last 3 have all been Chevy Silverados! Yes I've owned at least 50 vehicles including ford , dodge, Etc. Do yourself a favor & test drive the Chevy Silverado! I know I'll never buy anything but!!"

Super-poor quality!!!

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "Nice styling, that's about it"

Cons: "Too many things have failed on it, with less than 20,000 miles!"

"2008 Chevy Silverado, Crew cab, 6.0L V8, bought brand new off the lot. I normally ride my motorcycle every day. Have had this truck for two years and eight months, and have less than 20,000 miles. Have had it in the shop at least four times!!! Had to have my electric heater on the windshield washer fluid cut, and reimbursed $100 for the factory defect. Have had to have the door locks on the passenger doors (front and back) replaced each. Have my Stabilitrak fail. Body mounts failed and had to be shimmed. Steering column component failure. Etc Etc Etc For a $38,000 MSRP truck, this thing is a piece of junk!"

good to very good cond. one owner, no issues

By on Saturday, January 9, 2016

"this is My personal work truck.there are no mechanical issues with it looks good and runs great. The only service it has needed was a front end alignment. (other than regular services). It has a high top camper shell on it now that can go with it. It is in good cond. The paint matches the truck."

Great truck

By on Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pros: "Very dependable"

Cons: "I got the crew cab wish I had the long bed as well"

"I have driven it 6 years and it has never broke down on the road with me. MPG is not a big issue with me but the 4.8 V8 gives me 19 around town and 20 on the highway. When I go somewhere I never think of my truck not getting me there. It has been so dependable."

Awesome

By on Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pros: "21 miles per gallon, yet comfortable and powerful."

Cons: "not easy to park"

"This has to be the best truck ever built.The rear camera is great for backing up to my camper, as I can see exactly where I am at, and can "hook up" without a helper. The 5.3 V8 gets better mileage than the less powerful 4.8 V8. It shifts to a 4 cylinder when the motor is under a light load, and, seamlessly shifts back to a V8 whenever power is needed. Mine is the "Crew Cab" and the "split" seats easily fold up when not in use or you need extra room in the cab. Only drawback is the turning radius makes it hard to park, but that is true for all crew cabs."

Strong and reliable

By on Monday, October 15, 2012

Pros: "Strong running, always starts, want a newer one."

Cons: "Hard to clean interior, more room in rear."

My truck with added aftermarket bumper.

"Bought my Silverado new in 07 and use it for EVERYTHING. It is my daily driver and has never left me stranded. The only reason for my low mileage is that I ride a motorcycle during the warmer months. PROS 4WD system is great, The AUTO mode is like having all wheel drive. Even in 12 inch deep snow pulling a trailer. Great power from the 5.3 v8, and avg. 350 miles per tank (27 US gal.) in the city and 400+ highway. Decent ride, although rides smoother under load or pulling trailer. Nice open views all around. No issues with posts being to big and causing blind spots. Mirrors nice and big. Lighting all around good. Headlights project out well when aimed properly and back up/taillights very bright at night even thru tinted windows. Cargo light a nice touch. Turning radius fair. Can be hard to get into tight parking lots but havent found a drive up/thru that was an issue yet. Interior well laid out. Gauges easy to see/read day or night. Center console armrest good height and location. CONS Exterior. Starting in 2007 Chevy put the 4cyl shutoff in the v8 to save fuel when less power is needed. I have noticed a slight hesitation when accelerating to pass and take off quickly. The body panels do dent/crease easily but again its a truck...it gets used like one. Interior. The seat cloth is like a magnet for fuzz, hair, and does take some work to get it to come loose. Room wise the rear seats are short on leg room if the front seats are back all the way. Fitting 2 adults up front and 2 smaller kids in back is ok but its cramped for 4 adults for any length of time. Nothing so far has broken or worn out prematurely inside and I am very hard on vehicles. The newer models (all star edition) come with more creature features I wish I had. Would definetly recommend them over the trim level I have."

My truck with added aftermarket bumper.

Headache

By on Monday, October 1, 2012

"I bought a Silverado used with just 11000 miles. It's been headache from the time I bought it. The transmission is very, very irritating. The truck surges too much at lower speeds, shifts erratically and slips in colder weather. Dealer has done nothing about the truck but tell me that's 100% normal. My power steering fluid began leaking almost 3 months after I'd bought it, but dealer did take care of that. My other complaint is the rear dif cover is leaking. Dealer tells me this is normal as well."

Love this truck

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Not bad on gas for 8 cyl. Fun to drive!"

Cons: "No cons love the truck!"

"I bought this truck new and I LOVE it! It is reliableand strong! I have never has any issues with the truck. For an 8 cyl it is not bad on gas, it is equivalent to the 6 cyl.so you get the power of the 8 without.the huge gas bill!"

Trans keeps having problems, Diff now has problems

By on Monday, May 21, 2012

"I could not recommend this truck to you. Had transmission work done at 1400 miles, complete transmission replacement just done at 29,000. But now I have a growling noise coming from the rear. This is on top of the many small problems I've had with this truck. A total of 5 visits to dealer just this year alone to have problems addressed."

Good truck for the price

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "power,comfort,looks"

Cons: "tend to rust quickly"

"Im happy with my silverado but id be more happy if i didnt have rust on the rockers and bed on truck thats 4 years old.Besides that the truck drives great and the power is there!"

By on Sunday, April 4, 2010

"First truck I ever bought, feels like I hit a jackpot. Crew Cab Texas edition. Everything that I expected and then some. This vehicle even turned my wife into a truck fan. Comfort is exceptional, styling is great. Gas mileage -- I guess, what you would expect with a truck, although not bad for V8. Highly recommend."

This truck has been flawless.

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cons: "This vehicle was a bit pricey, but worth it."

"I have pulled a travel trailer through the mountains, a boat trailer back and forth to many lakes, and four wheeled down unplowed Western New York back Roads on hunting trips, this truck has never failed to get me there and back. The only time I had a problem was when one side of the air conditioning was sticking, but eventually it started working again. The comfort level for myself and up to five more passengers couldn't be beat, and the compliments on nice looks of the truck by strangers surprised me."

Some half-measures

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Nice design"

Cons: "Interior fabric"

"Overall, I give the vehicle high marks for design and reliability. However, the execution is a bit lacking. The fabric seems to ooze stray hairs that do not belong to anyone in our family and the rubber surfaces ( brake pedal, etc.) doesn't seem to be holding up as well as expected. The truck has plenty of horsepower, has great takeoff, and flies when you put it into "passing gear," however, it seems to lack a happy medium."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Milage, handling in snow, comfort"

Cons: "Defroster"

"Very good fuel milage 22MPH on hwy, handles great in the snow. Comfortable ride. Good power. Only complaint is the defroster, cant keep up if temp falls below 25."

Getting advertised MPG

By on Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Pros: "easy to use controls; reliable truck"

Cons: "Potential oil use"

"I bought the truck new in 2007. I have the 2WD WT regular cab w/5.3L flex fuel. I have averaged 19 MPG over the 111,000 miles that I have put on the truck. On long trips I average 20-22 MPG. With the 34 gallon tank I'll go 650 miles before refueling and still have a gallon or two left in the tank. However I drive the speed limits. The only concern that I have is that the truck burns a quart of oil every 2,700-3,000 miles. It's oil use has been slowly increasing. I change oil every 5,000-7,000 miles as do mainly highway driving."

Perfect Truck for Getting Work Done

By on Monday, December 16, 2013

Pros: "Dependable, rugged, comfortable"

Cons: "Road Noise and low front end at stock"

"This truck has been excellent, my job requires me to travel rutted and often muddy backroads roads (it was too low in the front at first, however adding a levelling kit and 33" tires made it capable of going anywhere I needed) as well as run up a lot of miles on the highway. I have had it for almost 2 years now and it has performed every task just as I would have expected and sometimes better. It tows really well with the 5.3 gets solid MPG's even while running oversized tires and is a very comfortable ride. The only knock I have on this truck is the amount of outside noise you can hear. I have test drove one of the 2014 Silverados and Chevy has certainly addressed that noise issue. All in all great truck and I got it at a great price as well."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals