2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 1294 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

My 2010 Silverado

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pros: "The trucks a very sharp."

Cons: "The bad the fuel mileage of the 4.8."

"I like my truck the only negative thing I can say is the 4.8 v8 is lacking the pulling power and why would the put one less overdrive in the 4.8? The gas mileage is less then the bigger 5.3 v8 so I would tell anyone to get the bigger motor and you would have more power and better gas mileage!"

Best Truck i have owned in a LONG time.

By on Friday, September 30, 2011

Pros: "Great ride quality, plenty of power, great fuel consumption."

Cons: "price you will pay alittle more for the quality, but the reliability is second to none."

"Starting from the exterior the overall design of the truck is both rugged and sleek. From the Lo over High beam headlights to the chrome accented rear bumper. Exterior chrome accents are tastefully place weither it be the door handles to the half mirrors. to the smallest parts like the "SILVERADO" lettering above the body side molding. Moving to the Engine, it is both powerful enough to tow the heaviest of loads but when cruising around town it features a timid and more appealing quality with its refined fuel consumption. The interior is well appointed and very simple from the steering wheels controls down to the stereo controls. Seats are comfortable and plush along with being well bolstered for support."

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS TRUCK! BEST I EVER OWNED!

By on Thursday, September 22, 2011

"THIS TRUCK IS EVERYTHING I HAD IMMAGINED. IT IS QUIET, SMOOTHE RIDE, EXCELLENT HANDLING, AND FOR BEING A TRUCK GREAT FUEL MILEAGE. I LOVE IT, AND AM HAPPY I BOUGHT IT."

Absolutely the best truck I have ever owned!

By on Saturday, September 10, 2011

"The only negative thing I could say is gas mileage is terrible,, but it is the same as any other truck in its category. TV ads are not true of any mfgr, especially the Ram."

Finally have a truck again

By on Friday, October 22, 2010

"I bought the truck because it was my favorite in terms of appearance but after having drove it around I now think it is the best looking of all the full size trucks. I also chose this truck because I am a land surveyor and our fleet is all chevy trucks. We put our work trucks through abuse I'd never inflict on my own vehicle. Even after all that they continue to perform great. Now is this the best truck ever made? No...plain and simple. The Dodge offers independent rear suspension (finally, out of the dark ages!!) and rides much better. The Fords tend to have more comfortable interiors I noticed during my shopping but as for the tailgate steps and helper bar, you must be joking. The Tundra is, well, it's just really big but I'm not buying a Japanese vehicle that gets worse fuel mileage than it's American competitors. There are other trucks with benefits here and there. My main issue with the Silverado is the absolutely inexcusable all plastic cheap interior feel. Is there plastic in other cars and trucks? You betcha but in my last BMW the plastic was formed and assembled in a way that felt like quality. Chevy could do the same. Speaking earlier of fuel economy, go ahead and get ready to visit nearly all of the gas stations in your area...but hey, it's a truck not a Smart Car. Overall, I love this gas guzzling, plastic piece of union assembled America and I'd recommend it to anyone."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals