2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 1296 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Finally have a truck again

By on Friday, October 22, 2010

"I bought the truck because it was my favorite in terms of appearance but after having drove it around I now think it is the best looking of all the full size trucks. I also chose this truck because I am a land surveyor and our fleet is all chevy trucks. We put our work trucks through abuse I'd never inflict on my own vehicle. Even after all that they continue to perform great. Now is this the best truck ever made? No...plain and simple. The Dodge offers independent rear suspension (finally, out of the dark ages!!) and rides much better. The Fords tend to have more comfortable interiors I noticed during my shopping but as for the tailgate steps and helper bar, you must be joking. The Tundra is, well, it's just really big but I'm not buying a Japanese vehicle that gets worse fuel mileage than it's American competitors. There are other trucks with benefits here and there. My main issue with the Silverado is the absolutely inexcusable all plastic cheap interior feel. Is there plastic in other cars and trucks? You betcha but in my last BMW the plastic was formed and assembled in a way that felt like quality. Chevy could do the same. Speaking earlier of fuel economy, go ahead and get ready to visit nearly all of the gas stations in your area...but hey, it's a truck not a Smart Car. Overall, I love this gas guzzling, plastic piece of union assembled America and I'd recommend it to anyone."

Great Truck, minor ergonomic issue, V6 weak

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"I've been driving my 2008 1500 for 10 months now. Base model with the 4.3 V6. I love the truck but have a few gripes. The truck is a no frills work truck with manual windows and you cannot crank the windows up or down with anything in the "convenient" molded door water bottle holder. This seems like the designers really goofed. The 4.3L V6 seems very marginal in this truck with any kind of load or pulling anything at all. I traded in an F150 with the 4.6L V8 and I really did not expect much difference in the power, but there is."

Love this truck

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Not bad on gas for 8 cyl. Fun to drive!"

Cons: "No cons love the truck!"

"I bought this truck new and I LOVE it! It is reliableand strong! I have never has any issues with the truck. For an 8 cyl it is not bad on gas, it is equivalent to the 6 cyl.so you get the power of the 8 without.the huge gas bill!"

2008 Z71 LT1 4WD

By on Saturday, September 13, 2008

"I love this truck. I think its even better than the Toyota. Gas mileage 19 to 20. I love the 170 degree rear doors, power rear windows, onstar, MP3 jack, remote start, dual climate info center, XM radio, radio controls on steering wheel, auto 4wd (toyota dont have) just to name a few. I have NO regrets so far with this truck. The only thing I dont like about the truck is the material the seats are made of. They hold on to every little piece of lint and hair. They are hard to keep clean. Otherwise the seats are very comfortable. Other than that...no other complaints. I have had the truck for almost a year. So far, Chevy has done a great job with this truck."

Best Work Horse

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Pros: "It's the work truck, and that is what it does best"

Cons: "No plug for music from your phone to the radio."

"I bought this truck to tow a 4 horse trailer. Almost all of the miles on it are towing miles. The truck rides like a dream. It's roomy and comfortable. My brother and I drove from Orlando, FL to Kingsland, TX towing a trailer. My brother is 6'5'' tall and about 270 pounds. He kept telling me how comfortable the truck was. I drove from FL out to Cody, Wyoming towing a trailer through the mountains and we had no problems going up, stopping or going down the mountains. This truck has been a dependable work horse. Two thumbs up for this truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals