2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 1304 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Finally have a truck again

By on Friday, October 22, 2010

"I bought the truck because it was my favorite in terms of appearance but after having drove it around I now think it is the best looking of all the full size trucks. I also chose this truck because I am a land surveyor and our fleet is all chevy trucks. We put our work trucks through abuse I'd never inflict on my own vehicle. Even after all that they continue to perform great. Now is this the best truck ever made? No...plain and simple. The Dodge offers independent rear suspension (finally, out of the dark ages!!) and rides much better. The Fords tend to have more comfortable interiors I noticed during my shopping but as for the tailgate steps and helper bar, you must be joking. The Tundra is, well, it's just really big but I'm not buying a Japanese vehicle that gets worse fuel mileage than it's American competitors. There are other trucks with benefits here and there. My main issue with the Silverado is the absolutely inexcusable all plastic cheap interior feel. Is there plastic in other cars and trucks? You betcha but in my last BMW the plastic was formed and assembled in a way that felt like quality. Chevy could do the same. Speaking earlier of fuel economy, go ahead and get ready to visit nearly all of the gas stations in your area...but hey, it's a truck not a Smart Car. Overall, I love this gas guzzling, plastic piece of union assembled America and I'd recommend it to anyone."

By on Sunday, April 4, 2010

"First truck I ever bought, feels like I hit a jackpot. Crew Cab Texas edition. Everything that I expected and then some. This vehicle even turned my wife into a truck fan. Comfort is exceptional, styling is great. Gas mileage -- I guess, what you would expect with a truck, although not bad for V8. Highly recommend."

LOVE THIS TRUCK

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"THIS TRUCK RIDES JUST AWESOME! LOVE THE FACT IT TAKES E85 FUEL TOO.....THE ONLY CHANGE I WOULD MAKE IS THE MATERIAL OF THE SEATS......HAIR AND LINT REALLY ADHERE TO IT! YUK!"

Great Truck, minor ergonomic issue, V6 weak

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"I've been driving my 2008 1500 for 10 months now. Base model with the 4.3 V6. I love the truck but have a few gripes. The truck is a no frills work truck with manual windows and you cannot crank the windows up or down with anything in the "convenient" molded door water bottle holder. This seems like the designers really goofed. The 4.3L V6 seems very marginal in this truck with any kind of load or pulling anything at all. I traded in an F150 with the 4.6L V8 and I really did not expect much difference in the power, but there is."

Great Vehicle - Inpressed with 1st new truck

By on Thursday, January 19, 2017

"My 2013 Silverado LT has only been back to the dealer for oil changes and inspections, no required additional service. Ride is good , room good , and most engineering well thought out. Only complaint is that the seat is only half as comfy as my 2006 work truck. The seat is too hard and I ended up adding an gel cushion for comfort. I'm only 200 LB and 6 ft. Truck has 28K mi."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals