2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

Based on 1301 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Best truck I have ever owned

By on Monday, January 14, 2013

Pros: "reliability, comfort, drivability"

Cons: "na"

"I have always driven trucks as long as I have owned vehicles. I hv owned vehicles for about 10 years now. 4 different trucks. This is hands down the best truck overall I have ever driven."

the best

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

"My silverado has given me a peace of mind, a confidence and a stronger belief for the American car maker. I appreciate the off road suspension the Rancho shocks bring to the table and the heavy frame the keeps the truck on the road instead of on it's side. Please note, Chevys are built for on off road, don't play it safe and follow street signs. live it up- Get a chevy and make it yours! JonD."

I have never seen 21 or even 19 mpg.

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

"EPA says 21 mpg highway-not even close. Would not recomend this truck because of this. Ok for a work truck not for a family truck. Hopefully next year will produce a better milage truck. I would have purchased the hybrid but didn't want full size rear seat or the small box. If millage is not an issue, it is a very nice truck."

best truck ever

By on Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pros: "all good"

Cons: "no cd on work truck"

"i got this truck in 2008 very cheap 24k is 5.3 engine 8 foot bed you dont see around , 104k just change brakes first time , i use for hard work moving tile over 150thousands pound evry year no problem at all truck is amazing , i do 14,5 mpg city and loaded with tile on trip to tenese i did 20,1 mpg driving 74 mph , is just great and job i do with is for hd trucks is wat people tink but so far i prove many wrong 1500 can do alot dont spend money on hd trucks or disel"

Easy and very solid driving.

By on Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pros: "Styling, quiet, good interior amenities"

Cons: "Poor fuel ecomnomy. averaging 14 mpg"

2011 - Silverado LTZ

"My 2011 Silverrado is quiet and extremely easy to drive. It drives better than my 2001 Tahoe. It is extremely roomy and the interior is both functional and refined. I feel just as comfortable pulling the boat as I do pulling up to valet. The interior is quieter than I expected. The truck looks great on 20" wheels and the 5" oval step rail finihses off the look with just a touch of chrome accents. so far I love the truck. The only negative is the feul ecomony. I am averaging 14-mpg with 75% city drivng."

2011 - Silverado LTZ

It has been very reliable more than once in snow

By on Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pros: "reliable and dpendable & I love onstar"

Cons: "I wish I had leather"

"We had a blizzard and it got me home after 5 consecutive shifts at work even though the road weren't all clear. Then last summer we had major flooding from a tropical storm and I had to go through some flooded roads. If the truck wasn't as high as it is, I would have gotten struck. Only high 4x4 trucks were getting through"

Very dissapointed in this truck

By on Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pros: "Smooth engine, comfortable"

Cons: "Poor quality, poor MPG, poor reliablility"

"I have had many electrical and driveline problems off and on, don't really like the interior storage and gas mileage has been a horrific 13.8 mpg mixed. I wouldn't recommend this truck."

I LOVE MY TRUCK!!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Ride, Comfort, dependable and reliable"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I own the 1500 4WD Crew Cab LTZ with the Z71 Off-Road package. Nice smooth ride and comfortably in side. Plenty of leg room up front and room for others in back. I get about 15 mpg in town and up to 20 on the highway, ND tends to be very windy. There could be a pull on the drivers side. I haven't had any mechanical problems. I would highly recommend this truck to anyone."

love it

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

"nice ride lots of room good quality been driving toyota the last few years and enjoyed it but glad i went with a real full size truck again"

best truck on the market!!

By on Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pros: "best truck for your money"

"Awesome, extremely comfortable and quiet ride, awesome interior/exterior, powerful 5.3L V8, tows trailers very well great fuel mileage 17city/20-21 freeway for me"

4 years old and is like brand new.

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Great gas mileage. High quality. Roomy."

Cons: "No key hole in passenger side if you don't remote."

"I have the 5.3L engine. (Variable displacement) This truck is really strong and fast. It gets great gas mileage on the highway when it is in the 4 cylinder mode. (As evidenced by the digital readout in the dash.) But in the City, when it is cold, it gets poor gas mileage. I only drive 4 miles to work and it just goes to 4 cylinders when I am almost there in the winter. I love this truck. Best vehicle I have ever owned for sure."

Very Nice Truck !

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "Sporty (4 door, 4 x 4 ), Great fun to drive ,"

Cons: "Stereo not the greatest...but it will do !"

My toy !

"This is my first new truck in many many years. I have spent about 1000 dollars in options and it now is awesome.(oval nerf bar,window visors,pro rack bed side caps). I love this truck..Black on black with nice pin stripe down, the side and on the tailgate. Many compliments,many admirers, many payments...oh well NICE TRUCK !"

My toy !

I love my truck!!!

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"I would buy this truck again without even thinking about it. If anyone wants a good, dependable 4wd, get a silverado. It handles sand and mud like a champ, and I barely feel any bumps on the road. Plenty of power and I get around 18 mpg in the city."

Absolutely super truck

By on Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pros: "Powerful, good economy for a full size truck"

Cons: "Good utility but expensive as a daily driver"

"Great truck that I really love. When in v-4 mode economy is great. Very comfortable ride and is a very capable truck and towing vehicle. 4 wheel drive system works perfectly and the traction control is seamless. Great vehicle."

BEST TRUCK EVER BOUGHT

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pros: "Smooth and comfortable to ride in and drive"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I own the 1500 4WD Crew Cab LTZ with the Z71 Off-Road package. Nice smooth ride and comfortably in side. Pleanty of leg room up front and room for the kids in the back."

Very Nice Truck!

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

"Very pleased with this Truck. Rides and drives very firmly with no shakes and vibrations. Power of the Duramax Diesel is insane! Love the LT features inside. Could not be happier with this purchase!"

love this truck!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"I use it for everyday driving and towing horse trailer. No problems, great ride and handling, much better than my 99 truck was.The four doors are great, vs my three door. Mileage is very good."

Great Truck

By on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pros: "Almost everything"

Cons: "small cupholders"

"Great ride and comfort. All the power I can use and then some. This is the first truck I've ever owned in 30 plus years that wasn't four wheel drive. So far no Issues at all with it. Upgraded from a 1998 silverado 4x4 with the 5.7,really liked that truck but this one beats it in every aspect. Mileage, ride and comfort is far superior. So far the actual mileage has been between 17.5 and 22.I guess the only issues are very minor, cup holders should be bigger, but other than that, everything is good. I really like that the ride height is the same for this 2x as it is for a 4x."

Nice Truck

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "Styling, power, mileage"

Cons: "Road noise"

"I am person that likes to get something new every 2 years. I am not really loyal to brand, but this is a really nice truck. I have the 09 TX Edition Crew Cab, 5.3L, 6 speed, w/Leather interior. I bought this truck new, and have had absolutely no issues with it. I get 12-15mpg city/20mpg hwy. It has great pickup, good towing power, and overall is very comfortable going down the highway or sitting in traffic. My ownly complaint is the road noise, but that could be the 20" TX Edition wheels."

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, August 15, 2011

Pros: "Great PU to drive, very comfortable"

Cons: "Door locks failed to work less than 3 yrs."

"Love this vehicle. Rides and handles,on and off road, like a dream. Great fuel milage for a V8 w/4wd. Tows boat very well and isn't effected by added weight. Only problem I have had is failure of door locks, both sides."

2008 chevy silverado Ltz

By on Saturday, April 30, 2011

"I bought it new but it has eaten tires on the front since day one. I believe it was wrecked or something. Following the truck you can see its kind of offset as it goes down the road. Not near the power or the fuel mileage of my 2005 model that I paid $10,000 less for! Luxery wise its the king. Sun/moon roof, all leather and bells and whistles I am still finding but they need to concentrate on mechanics and leave the fluff to Cadillac."

Great Pickup!!!

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"I have owned this truck for over a year and have never had any issues at all. Gas mile is comparable to other pickup makes and models. I get 16-17mpg in the city and 19mpg on the freeway (driving 70mph). Driving 60mph I can get about 21mpg. The seats are very comfortable and the console and arm rests are at a comfortable height. The body styling is second to none and I haven't got tired of the design. It is fun to drive. I have the v8 5.3L. Plenty of power. I have never pulled a trailer or had any heavy loads so I can't speak for that. The interior is simple and ergonomically pleasing. Mine has radio controls on the steering wheel which is very handy (no pun intended). The extended cab is great too. They open like suicide doors (car company don't call them that). You have to open the front door to open the back door and you have to close the back door before you close the front door. Thats the only thing that takes getting used too. I don't have kids or tote around a lot of people, but the back seat is comfortable, I took a 16 hr road trip and rode in the back seat alone for 6 hrs and felt comfy. Really big people might find it too small though. I went for the extended cab because I wanted 4 doors and a longer bed but didn't want it to be the extra long wheel base. If you get the larger 4 door truck most of the beds are only 5 ft long to keep in on the short wheel base frame. Otherwise your truck is as long as a bus if you go bigger. So I felt extended cab with 6.5ft bed is a happy compromise. My truck came with 20inch wheels. It sits up almost as high as 4 wheel drive version but it doesn't look too big or tall. I change my oil religiously and use only synthetic oil. The engine has always ran smooth and quite. I have around 70,000 miles on it. It rides smooth and handles great. Not as smooth as my dads, he has 4WD and I think the extra weight helps the ride. When my wife and I go on trips we usually take my truck over her Altima because it rides better and has less road noise. My experience with snow and ice is limited to one 5 hr drive through a blizzard and it did great. I have Perrelli tires that look more like passenger tires than all terrain tires. Overall, I can't recommend this truck enough. I have driven late model Fords and Toyotas extensively. I'm just drawn to the Chevy more."

Love it!

By on Thursday, February 24, 2011

"She's beautiful on the inside and the outside (dark blue metallic that shines!). Her small 4.8 has a big personality...she can move! She's very stable in severe Winter conditions, with NO additional weight in the back. What can I say... I'm in love!"

09 Silverado LT V6

By on Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"I bought the 09 4.3 V6 auto 3.2 gears with locking differenntial. Have about 8500 miles on the vehicle. Ride is smooth but very stiff. Took the vehicle on a trip to KC MO and got about 24 mpg at 65 miles per hour and I get about 20-21mpg around town if I dont put my foot in it. Inside the cab is very quiet but there is a vibration coming from somewhere. Maybe the truck was made on a monday just when everyone thought GM was going to fold. It drives and looks nice. My wife needs a stepladder to get into the vehicle. I believe the 17" wheels are overkill. I dont appreciate the add ons, on star and tire monitors. Who needs them on a truck? If you cant keep track of tire pressure on the vehicle your riding in then sell your vehicles and walk. It doesnt use any oil and it has plenty of power for light loads. If your going to pull heavy loads constantly then you need one of the V8s. Except for the road vibration around 1400rpms, ie. 50-55mph the truck is solid and performs well. It rides very stiff and you need good kidneys if your going to keep the truck very long. If you require a very smooth ride then buy the Colorado. I have no doubt the truck is safe and reliable. I bought the metallic blue granite model regualr cab short bed. Its a great truck if you can afford all the add ons and non sense with government mandated add ons. Hope this review helps you with your selection."

Have had better Chevy's

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"I have owned several GM vehicles, Not impressed with fit and finish with this truck, Seats are coming unstitched, power window made noise, Emblem on tailgate had to be replaced because it was coming off, can hear the body flex while driving, 4.8 is underpowered, Gas mileage is good around 22 on the highway, 16-18 city. For the first time I have actually thought about buying another manufactuers truck. Will not buy at the end of lease."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals