2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

Based on 1295 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Absolutely the best truck I have ever owned!

By on Saturday, September 10, 2011

"The only negative thing I could say is gas mileage is terrible,, but it is the same as any other truck in its category. TV ads are not true of any mfgr, especially the Ram."

Finally have a truck again

By on Friday, October 22, 2010

"I bought the truck because it was my favorite in terms of appearance but after having drove it around I now think it is the best looking of all the full size trucks. I also chose this truck because I am a land surveyor and our fleet is all chevy trucks. We put our work trucks through abuse I'd never inflict on my own vehicle. Even after all that they continue to perform great. Now is this the best truck ever made? No...plain and simple. The Dodge offers independent rear suspension (finally, out of the dark ages!!) and rides much better. The Fords tend to have more comfortable interiors I noticed during my shopping but as for the tailgate steps and helper bar, you must be joking. The Tundra is, well, it's just really big but I'm not buying a Japanese vehicle that gets worse fuel mileage than it's American competitors. There are other trucks with benefits here and there. My main issue with the Silverado is the absolutely inexcusable all plastic cheap interior feel. Is there plastic in other cars and trucks? You betcha but in my last BMW the plastic was formed and assembled in a way that felt like quality. Chevy could do the same. Speaking earlier of fuel economy, go ahead and get ready to visit nearly all of the gas stations in your area...but hey, it's a truck not a Smart Car. Overall, I love this gas guzzling, plastic piece of union assembled America and I'd recommend it to anyone."

Finally, a truck I have fallen in love with

By on Friday, October 1, 2010

"I have been through quite a few trucks over the last ten years or so, and this is by far, the best truck that I have driven.I own the LT with the Z71 off road suspension. The ride for an offroad suspension is awesome. The six speed 5.3 flex fuel package provides fluid shifting with better than average fuel efficiency. The inside of the cab is roomy and extremely comfortable, and the console and lay out of the interior, is perfect. The exterior is quite stylish. I can not say enough about this truck. This truck suits me extremely well. The only draw back is the price of this truck with the options I preffered. You could save a couple of bucks going with another manufacturer, but you wouldn't get the same feel as you would with the Silverado LT z71 6 speed flexfuel 4 door truck."

Awesome

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"My wife, loves the truck and my girlfriend loves the large backseat that it has!!!!"

LOVE THIS TRUCK

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"THIS TRUCK RIDES JUST AWESOME! LOVE THE FACT IT TAKES E85 FUEL TOO.....THE ONLY CHANGE I WOULD MAKE IS THE MATERIAL OF THE SEATS......HAIR AND LINT REALLY ADHERE TO IT! YUK!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals