2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

in the last
30 days
within 150 miles
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/8.4

Based on 112 Ratings for the 2014 - 2018 models.

Best truck ever

By on Saturday, November 18, 2017

Pros: "Great price, good quality, and fun to drive!"

Cons: "None so far."

"Best driving truck I tested (Ford and Ram). Seats are comfortable, steering gives great feedback, and shocks smooth out the bumpiest road. Towed a 6000 pound trailer easily without swaying or boogieing down the engine. Averaging 22.6 miles per gallon drive around a small country town. Capless tank makes it easy to fill up in the winter when necessary."

Great Truck - Improved Ride and Comfort

By on Friday, December 22, 2017

Pros: "Good deal. Holds trade Value. Drives great!"

Cons: "Aux power outlet on dash inconveniently located."

"I own a 2018 LT 2 wheel drive version of this truck and have had it for a couple of weeks. 18 inch wheels (similar to Z71 in prior years, but 2WD). My last truck was a 2013 LT Z71. The ride is greatly improved, the front seats are noticeably more comfortable. The driving/handling is very nice. The upgraded electronics are easy to use and vastly superior to the 2013. The base stereo sounds awesome. I highly recommend this truck! Drives easy handles great! My only complaints - they took out one of the aux plugs (ie cigarette lighter plug) and left the only plug on the passenger side. This is a long way to reach while driving to silence radar detector (or similar tasks). I liked the location on the driver side from my 2013. Also, the USB plugs in the center arm rest (a nice edition) need to charge a phone even when the vehicle is turned off (which they do not appear to do)."

I like this vehicle

By on Sunday, January 28, 2018

Pros: "go price for a truck fully loaded."

Cons: "dont like that it does not have push to start"

"i like this vehicle because it looks nice, i dont like the ride in the Z71 off-road suspension because it is stiff and in a speed bump it is hard and makes a loud thump noise but i still like it every thing else is good. i have the midnight edition and like the design"

My video

this truck is like mine.

Love It!

By on Saturday, May 20, 2017

Pros: "Comfort, Fun to Drive, Powerful, Options, Quiet"

Cons: "No Vent in Back of Cab"

"First dealership bought vehicle. Absolutely love this truck! The only thing I would change would be to add at least 1 or 2 vents in the back of the cab."

Better than I was expecting

By on Friday, September 30, 2016

Pros: "Towing, fuel economy, low interior sound level."

Cons: "Take-off from stop is odd, Apple/Android interface"

"2016 5.3 LT 4x4 Extended Cab 6 1/2' bed Got a great deal so bought new cheaper than used. I'll start with the "bad" and this is really nit-picking. When taking off from a stop, it feels like it is in too high of a gear and I need to give it more pedal than I would expect. It's really not a problem and now that I've had it a while I'm used to it. The good - It is ridiculously quiet inside. It's more quiet than my wife's Audi! It tows like a boss. I tow an ~ 6000 lb enclosed trailer over mountains without issue. Non-towing fuel economy is very good. I average ~ 21mpg @80 mph. I have 13,000 miles on it and zero troubles so far. It has Apple Car Play and Android Auto but I don't really care for them that much. Their development is not ready for prime time in my opinion. You have to connect with the USB cable and you can only use a few apps. For navigation, you're limited to Google Maps which is OK but the routing isn't as good as Waze. Suspension and ride is pretty good - it's comfortable to spend long distances in but you won't mistake it for a sports car - but hey, this is a truck. Overall the truck has exceeded my expectations and I'm very happy with my purchase. I would buy it again."