2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab

Based on 1295 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Awesome

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"My wife, loves the truck and my girlfriend loves the large backseat that it has!!!!"

LOVE THIS TRUCK

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"THIS TRUCK RIDES JUST AWESOME! LOVE THE FACT IT TAKES E85 FUEL TOO.....THE ONLY CHANGE I WOULD MAKE IS THE MATERIAL OF THE SEATS......HAIR AND LINT REALLY ADHERE TO IT! YUK!"

Great Truck, minor ergonomic issue, V6 weak

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"I've been driving my 2008 1500 for 10 months now. Base model with the 4.3 V6. I love the truck but have a few gripes. The truck is a no frills work truck with manual windows and you cannot crank the windows up or down with anything in the "convenient" molded door water bottle holder. This seems like the designers really goofed. The 4.3L V6 seems very marginal in this truck with any kind of load or pulling anything at all. I traded in an F150 with the 4.6L V8 and I really did not expect much difference in the power, but there is."

2008 Z71 LT1 4WD

By on Saturday, September 13, 2008

"I love this truck. I think its even better than the Toyota. Gas mileage 19 to 20. I love the 170 degree rear doors, power rear windows, onstar, MP3 jack, remote start, dual climate info center, XM radio, radio controls on steering wheel, auto 4wd (toyota dont have) just to name a few. I have NO regrets so far with this truck. The only thing I dont like about the truck is the material the seats are made of. They hold on to every little piece of lint and hair. They are hard to keep clean. Otherwise the seats are very comfortable. Other than that...no other complaints. I have had the truck for almost a year. So far, Chevy has done a great job with this truck."

Best Work Horse

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Pros: "It's the work truck, and that is what it does best"

Cons: "No plug for music from your phone to the radio."

"I bought this truck to tow a 4 horse trailer. Almost all of the miles on it are towing miles. The truck rides like a dream. It's roomy and comfortable. My brother and I drove from Orlando, FL to Kingsland, TX towing a trailer. My brother is 6'5'' tall and about 270 pounds. He kept telling me how comfortable the truck was. I drove from FL out to Cody, Wyoming towing a trailer through the mountains and we had no problems going up, stopping or going down the mountains. This truck has been a dependable work horse. Two thumbs up for this truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals