2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab

Based on 1298 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Great Truck

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

"I bought my truck during the employee pricing sale for $8700 off. Then ended up in hospital and I can't drive it. It's driving me crazy to see new truck in garage & can't drive it. Anyways, I love this truck. The only thing I don't like is the steering wheel controls for the radio "seek" function, will change the mode from XM to FM to AM. It's like this design wasn't completed properly and the interworkings with the XM radio don't function properly. I need to talk with GM about this to see if I'm doing something wrong. Otherwise, I love the truck!"

Great All-Around Vehicle

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

"What an outstanding vehicle! I just cant say enough good things about the styling, comfort, driveability and flexibility of it. One minute I am driving around clients in it, the next minute I am hauling things. My biggest gripe is a problem I was having with the starter - the dealer I bought it from couldnt or wouldnt fix it - but I went to a different dealer and they got it taken care of."

The Best

By on Friday, October 3, 2008

"I am a retired mechanic. I've used my Vortec Max to tow an 8000 lb. travel tralier from California to Alaska and back with out so much as a hickup. There was no place where I could not do the speed limit. The only improvement that I would make would be to have a 6 speed auatomatic instead of the 4 speed automatic and that is now availalbe in the 2009 model. It's not enough of and issue to make me trade it in on a new one yet though. I like every thing about the truck and after 35 years as a fleet mechanic I have driven and worked on every kind of truck you can think of. In my opinion this is as good as it gets."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals