2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab

Based on 1295 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

A Real Truck

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Pros: "Z71 option with 4wd is "the truck""

Cons: "None worth mentioning"

My Chevy is no "garage queen"! On the road or off, on the hunt or traveling, this is a great vehicle!

"This is my 3rd Chevy 4X4 and second crew cab model with the V-8 engine. Fuel management system is excellent and allows for reasonable fuel mileage ( 19Plus city and 26 plus highway). Remote start option is great in Illinois due to the cold winters. 4wheel option works well in both snow and mud. Leather seats are easy to clean and wear well. I bow hunt and need a truck that works well on the road and off plus is easy to keep clean (exterior and interior) Backup camera and parking sensors are a nice addition. Trailering package works well and is user friendly. Double console storage and 2 glove compartments are a good addition. folding rear seat is well planned and allows for good additional floor storage. Tow hooks and bed cargo loops are useable and conveniently placed. No complaints as the value holds well and the truck meets expectations."

This is the best truck I've ever owned

By on Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pros: "Great price, smooth rides, fast and safe"

Cons: "cloth seats do tend to attract lint like crazy"

"I've owned three different Silverado's (2008 LT Reg Cab / 2011 LT Ext Cab TX Edit / 2011 LT Ext Cab) over the past four years and I can safely say these are the only trucks I trust. My wife was cut off by some idiot and she ended up t-boning the other car at 50 mph. My wife walked away from that accident with only a scratch, the other people ended up with serious internal injuries. I work in law enforcement and have seen these trucks involved in head on collisions - each time the passengers have survived with very minor injuries. Each truck has achieved great mileage (16 to 18 mpg on average) and reached up to 20 mpg on long trips despite having more than enough power / acceleration. I'm a chevy guy for life."

excellent work or play truck

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

"180000 miles in 3 years. Total cost due to parts failures less than 3000. Overall experience including service a solid 9"

Best looking & most comfotable.

By on Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pros: "Cheaper in price & much more comfort"

Cons: "Front seats don't go forward easily to gain access"

"I've tried many others before buying a Silverado. Priced much lower then ford. Hated the ride ford gives & didn't care for any of the others. The last 3 have all been Chevy Silverados! Yes I've owned at least 50 vehicles including ford , dodge, Etc. Do yourself a favor & test drive the Chevy Silverado! I know I'll never buy anything but!!"

Super-poor quality!!!

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "Nice styling, that's about it"

Cons: "Too many things have failed on it, with less than 20,000 miles!"

"2008 Chevy Silverado, Crew cab, 6.0L V8, bought brand new off the lot. I normally ride my motorcycle every day. Have had this truck for two years and eight months, and have less than 20,000 miles. Have had it in the shop at least four times!!! Had to have my electric heater on the windshield washer fluid cut, and reimbursed $100 for the factory defect. Have had to have the door locks on the passenger doors (front and back) replaced each. Have my Stabilitrak fail. Body mounts failed and had to be shimmed. Steering column component failure. Etc Etc Etc For a $38,000 MSRP truck, this thing is a piece of junk!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals