2013 Chevrolet Malibu

8.2

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Best purchase of my life!

By on Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pros: "Great MPG, Stylish, Quiet, Comfortable Interior"

Cons: "A bit lacking in rear seat leg room"

"I've owned this car (2013 Malibu Eco 2SA with white diamond tri-coat paint) for about 14 months and every morning I drive it to work, I still feel like I'm driving a brand new vehicle! The car is loaded with every option Chevy could offer. I've averaged almost 31 MPG (getting better with every month as the car continues to break in), with most of my driving in Baltimore Beltway traffic. On the open road at highway speeds, I've seen mileage close to 37 MPG. The car handles like a dream and the interior is luxurious. It is the quietest ride I've every driven. The MyLink Infotainment system is awesome. Easy connectivity with bluetooth devices and the hands-free features are very easy to use. I receive all forms of nice comments from folks at gas stations while gassing up, which just gives me a great feeling. Many people have mistaken the car for a European model because of it's styling. GM took things to a new level with this design. When I read some of the negative reviews on this site, I just have to shake my head. Those reviews are so far from reality, all I can think is that those folks either got a lemon (which happens from time to time with any manufacturer) or these folks simply can't be satisfied. I keep cars forever, so re-sale value means little to me. I plan to keep this car for a very long time, and so I treat the car to a monthly detail. The workers at the auto spa rave about the cars good looks! I would recommend this car in a heart beat. I seriously Was considering the 2013 Honda Accord (I previously owned one for 18+ years), but once I test drove the Malibu and saw that I could get everything I wanted for almost $7,000 less than the Accord, it was a no brainer. Congrats to GM and Chevy! Love IT!!!"

Best of the 4 I have owned !

By on Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Pros: "it's simply a bad-a** car !!"

Cons: "no complaints"

"The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited LT1 has made many technological advancements since I purchased my first 1998 Malibu and then a second 1999 Malibu and then a third 2014 Malibu LS I still have my 1998 Malibu and yes it still runs. I mainly use it in the winter due to the high milage. I have made it safe to my destination in blizzard conditions including many ice storms. My 2016 is over the top and I love it!! Thank you Chevrolet!! > A lifetime customer . I have also made many recommendations to friends, family, and colleagues !!"

Rides Wonderful

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "comfortable, love 7 inch display, good pick up"

Cons: "comfortability of back seat"

"I had this car as a rental for a few days and was VERY impressed. Honestly, I'm usually a foreign car kind of guy but the Malibu drove nicely. It's very quiet! The controls are easy to use and the base model I had, had a large screen to display the music I was listening to. The inside is cozy. Lots of trunk space! The back two seats aren't the most comfortable and leg room is average in the back seat!"

best in class

By on Monday, October 7, 2013

"test drove all competitors, Fusion, camry,honda and found there was actually no competitors, Malibu was much quieter, handled better and was just all around a better car plus the price was better than any of the "competitors""

Astonishing technology! Unbelievably quiet!

By on Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pros: "Quiet, performance, economy, ride, handling,"

Cons: "None!"

"I have owned many, many cars. Not always a GM fan. Said I would never buy a new car again! Then I found the Malibu! Bought the Eco version. I haven't been in a car this quiet, over all kinds of road surfaces, since I went on a trip in my friend's Rolls Royce in the 70's! The Malibu is an incredible value platform. The upscale versions of this car are the Buick and Cadillac. This Malibu is the better choice for the money."