2013 Chevrolet Malibu

8.2

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

best car I ever owned

By on Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pros: "quiet and economical"

Cons: "lost a little trunk room due to battery storage"

"this car is real quiet and gives me the best fuel economy I have ever had in any car I ever owned. 38+ mpg on the hwy and 25+ around town."

One of the best cars on the market

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pros: "Strong engine when paired with the dual exhaust."

Cons: "Back seat and soft wheels"

"This is a great car with a great engine. The 2.5 liter 4 cylinder with the dual exhaust is truly wonderful. The engine pulls hard all the way to the 7000 rpm redline when needed or will cruise all day long at 80mph while returning 36mpg. I love all of the features on this car that I wasn't able to get in the completion at the same price point. The Bluetooth audio works perfectly evertime and sounds great. The styling is very good and looks great right after it is washed. Several times the valet will park the car in front of the BMWs and Mercedes because it is such a good looking car. The only draw backs to this car is the back seat is a little cramped but not as much as the magazines lead you to believe. My 6'4'' father has sat back there and was very comfortable. And the wheels are very soft and vunerable to curb rash. Overall this has been a great car that I look forward to keeping for a very long time"

every day i love this car more and more

By on Monday, March 21, 2016

Pros: "milage,fun to drive,sound system,info center easy"

Cons: "did not find any yet"

"i ve been a honda guy for years now and i was getting ready for a new car.looked at the accord sport,mazda 6,ford fusion,camry and altima all in the same price range and trims.by far chevy malibu u get much more for ur money. i got the malibu limited 2016.love the interior design,great sound system,huge trunk,ambiance blue lighting inside,seats very comfy,great quality,chevy came a long way with their cars.even my wife agreed!go test drive one,u be surprised."

Great technology and gadget, but the car itself...

By on Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pros: "Great price, silent ride, enjoyable to drive"

Cons: "Not comfortable, lack of back seat leg room"

"The hybrid-like feature of this car is great for conserving gas if you have long commutes and I love how silent the engine is. You really have to adjust your driving habits to get the mileage and the battery charging properly, however. The '13 Malibu is also not very comfortable, and the leg room for the back seats are minimal. There are also quite a few blind spots in this car, so I always am cautious when backing up. Other than that, the style of the car is great and the MyLink technology is fun. I am subscribed to SIRIUS radio, and I love having such a variety of music stations and my baseball games to listen to while in the car."

2013 Malibu

By on Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Pros: "Huge trunk space"

Cons: "Poor back seat legroom"

"Happy with purchase. Feels like driving a more expensive car. Was able to get all the options I wanted at a reasonable price. Recently had an issue with a wheel bearing, which is becoming common with this model at the mileage I'm at. Gas mileage is what I expected. Average between 23-26mpg with a combination of city and highway."