2013 Chevrolet Malibu

8.2

Based on 150 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

A Contradictory car

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "Exterior styling"

Cons: "Ergonomics, road noise, buzzy engine, auto stop."

"I've had my 2015 Malibu LS for just over a week. Racked up 600 miles so far. Likes: Exterior styling, paint color - Black Granite. First tank of gas = 26mpg. Not bad for brand new engine. Great handling. Fit and finish top notch. Very quiet except for road noise. Dislikes: Horrible ergonomics. Can not get driver seat to my liking. Seat goes up and down, if you go up it feels like your being tipped out of the seat. If you go back, you sink in, Rear seat is an absolute joke. Tried taking friends for a ride and we gave up. Engine noise: Sounds like a bee hive under the hood when you give it the gas, but it does accelerate nicely getting on freeway. HATE - Auto Stop. What a stupid idea, more annoying than helpful. Road Noise is too loud, whatever happened to insulation? So many blind spots and rear view mirror keeps moving around. Wish I had bought a Dodge Charger."

Love The Car!

By on Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pros: "great redesign, roomy up front"

Cons: "no leg room in the backseat"

"I love the redesign of the Malibu, in and out! It handles very well and the style is sleek. Inside - it feels like a car that is sold at a much higher price point. My biggest complaint would be not having the option for a V6. I know it's not as good on gas, but I like the get up and go. I also don't like the backseat. Absolutely no foot room for passengers in the back. Being a 6'4" guy - the driver's seat and passenger seat are fantastic on head and leg room, but anyone over 5'7" would have a hard time being comfortable in the backseat of the car. I had a hard time finding the car in the right color and with a sunroof - so I had an after market sunroof added by a company endorsed by the dealership."

One of the best cars I ever owned

By on Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pros: "great mileage"

Cons: "hard tires subtract from the ride and no spare."

"The most important item to us is the fantastic fuel economy. On long trips we get over 40 mpg all the time. The ride is good for the size of the vehicle and the hard tires chevrolet recommends. The interior is beautiful with the blue background lighting and lots of chrome. Lots of value for the money."

Good style and fuel efficient

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2014

"This is the only vehicle that I have purchased that actually exceeds the EPA estimated fuel economy! I get more than 40 MPG on the highway and have had no reliability issues."

One of the best cars on the market

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pros: "Strong engine when paired with the dual exhaust."

Cons: "Back seat and soft wheels"

"This is a great car with a great engine. The 2.5 liter 4 cylinder with the dual exhaust is truly wonderful. The engine pulls hard all the way to the 7000 rpm redline when needed or will cruise all day long at 80mph while returning 36mpg. I love all of the features on this car that I wasn't able to get in the completion at the same price point. The Bluetooth audio works perfectly evertime and sounds great. The styling is very good and looks great right after it is washed. Several times the valet will park the car in front of the BMWs and Mercedes because it is such a good looking car. The only draw backs to this car is the back seat is a little cramped but not as much as the magazines lead you to believe. My 6'4'' father has sat back there and was very comfortable. And the wheels are very soft and vunerable to curb rash. Overall this has been a great car that I look forward to keeping for a very long time"