ZIP code

2013 Chevrolet Malibu

8.2

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

I love my car!

By on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pros: "Receive a lot of looks and compliments!"

"This car is terrific, I am glad to see Chevy has come out with something that has style and class. I get great gas mileage, have plenty room even for my son who stands at 6'3 and sits in the back. The seats are comfortable and the safety is an A+. It took about a week to understand how the air conditioning works. If it is cut completely off, it won't come on when it's started. Some of the bad reviews would have kept me from purchasing it; but GLAD I DIDN'T LISTEN! It comes with a guide to help understand, so get to know your car because some of the reviews I have seen are not true. GO CHEVY!!"

Great reliable car from GM!

By on Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Great features, Price, Reliability!"

"I've worked at a Chevrolet dealer since i graduated from high school. I've driven ALOT of cars since then but this one caught my eye ever since they rolled off the transports. I ended up needing a vehicle and the 1LT Malibu was my choice. Its an amazing vehicle all around and on top of them already being known for reliability they now have a curvy,sporty look to complete them. I recommend this to anyone looking for a reasonably priced fun sedan!"

Love being back with Chevy!

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "Bold Styling, great audio - Smooth quiet cabin."

Cons: "No full moon roof available. No Cooled Leather"

"The car is excellent. I have owned the car for about 3 months now and I can't be any happier with my Chevy. Great standard HP and love the mylink controls. I wish it came with at least 10 gb of HardDrive space to store music but that's fine. Rear legroom isn't a catastrophe as other have mentioned. The driving dynamics are great.. Its quick on the turns and smooth on acceleration. I will be adding an interior light package to the car soon and the Mud Guards. A car can say lots about a person and with bold styling and a bit of trust, I am sure anyone will love driving a Chevy. Mne of course is the LTZ model, I suggest going for the 2LT or higher for the best experience. No Sunroof guys, I am hoping that they one day apply the "Full Sunroof" on this car to complete its look. They shouldn't remove the electronic parking, it gives it class and I enjoy not having that huge crank. The leather seats don't heat up so much but having cooled leather seats would have been a great add-on if available. I left GM cars to try The Chrysler Family and came running back, GM is #1 in my book and plan to buy two more cars within the next 2 years for my siblings Chevy Cruze and Spark for the New grads!"

Best purchase of my life!

By on Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pros: "Great MPG, Stylish, Quiet, Comfortable Interior"

Cons: "A bit lacking in rear seat leg room"

"I've owned this car (2013 Malibu Eco 2SA with white diamond tri-coat paint) for about 14 months and every morning I drive it to work, I still feel like I'm driving a brand new vehicle! The car is loaded with every option Chevy could offer. I've averaged almost 31 MPG (getting better with every month as the car continues to break in), with most of my driving in Baltimore Beltway traffic. On the open road at highway speeds, I've seen mileage close to 37 MPG. The car handles like a dream and the interior is luxurious. It is the quietest ride I've every driven. The MyLink Infotainment system is awesome. Easy connectivity with bluetooth devices and the hands-free features are very easy to use. I receive all forms of nice comments from folks at gas stations while gassing up, which just gives me a great feeling. Many people have mistaken the car for a European model because of it's styling. GM took things to a new level with this design. When I read some of the negative reviews on this site, I just have to shake my head. Those reviews are so far from reality, all I can think is that those folks either got a lemon (which happens from time to time with any manufacturer) or these folks simply can't be satisfied. I keep cars forever, so re-sale value means little to me. I plan to keep this car for a very long time, and so I treat the car to a monthly detail. The workers at the auto spa rave about the cars good looks! I would recommend this car in a heart beat. I seriously Was considering the 2013 Honda Accord (I previously owned one for 18+ years), but once I test drove the Malibu and saw that I could get everything I wanted for almost $7,000 less than the Accord, it was a no brainer. Congrats to GM and Chevy! Love IT!!!"

Best of the 4 I have owned !

By on Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Pros: "it's simply a bad-a** car !!"

Cons: "no complaints"

"The 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited LT1 has made many technological advancements since I purchased my first 1998 Malibu and then a second 1999 Malibu and then a third 2014 Malibu LS I still have my 1998 Malibu and yes it still runs. I mainly use it in the winter due to the high milage. I have made it safe to my destination in blizzard conditions including many ice storms. My 2016 is over the top and I love it!! Thank you Chevrolet!! > A lifetime customer . I have also made many recommendations to friends, family, and colleagues !!"