2006 Chevrolet Malibu

8.1

Based on 1009 Ratings for the 2004 - 2007 models.

I like it a lot

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"I like the quiet, comfortable ride this car gives me, with pretty good gas mileage. I almost bought a 4 cylinder car, but didn't like the noise and vibration that they gave me. I've been averaging 26 mpg in mixed city/highway driving. I have back problems, and the seat is VERY comfortable, especially since I can adjust the lumbar support to be the way I like it. I'm not a race car driver, but the car has reasonable get up and go when I need it. I've had no warranty problems or issues, and I'm planning to keep it long term. I have the MAXX version, and like the flexibility to carry fairly big things occasionally by folding down the back seats. It's a little plain since I didn't fancy up the exterior. I've been thinking about painting a stripe on the outside sometime."

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

Solid Car - Good Value

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"Bought the 2005 Malibu LT in December of 2004. It has performed well with no real problems. I read a review in which the owner griped about the gas mileage, but I have been getting about 25 MPG in a mix of city and highway driving, which is good for a car this. This car has been a good value and I feel safe driving the family in it. The seats could be a bit more comfortable. I have the partial leather ones and would not recommend the cloth which are very uncomfortable and seem to have a different level of back support."

Best one yet

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"I bought this car in 2006 and and it has ran perfect! My girlfriend had a classic model and after all she put hers throu I was very impressed. I plan on holding onto this car for as long as i can after the loan is paid off. I love this car!!"

Solid Performer

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Front seating is excellent. The lumbar support is great. Sound system is excellent. Especially like the 6-disc changer. Good rear seating leg room. The outside noise from the open sunroof is somewhat annoying. The ride would probably be smoother if the tires were upgraded. Overall I would give this car high marks."