2004 Chevrolet Malibu

8.1

Based on 1008 Ratings for the 2004 - 2007 models.

Not too bad

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

"I had a 2004 LS Maxx and then traded it in for a 207 LT Maxx - not sure what I was thinking. On the 2004 I had to have the transmission replaced while in warrenty - that was all the problems I had! With this 2007 - rust inside the car where the seats are bolted down and this AWFUL whistling noise when my accelerates to 60mph+ and when the a/c in on recirculation. Take it off recirculation and the noise stops. I have had four trips to the shop and still they cannot find the problem, and nor can they do anything about the rusted bolts. I am trying to take this all to a higher level of authority. I wish I could get my money back and bought a Hudnai Sonata."

Disappointed Buyer

By on Saturday, November 10, 2007

"I loved the look and style of this car when it first came out and bought a 2004. The workmanship and quality of this car are questionable. The steering column has been replaced three times. The brakes are terrible. It has been a very disappointing purchase and I'm not sure I'll buy a chevy again."

By on Saturday, November 3, 2007

Electrical Problems

By on Thursday, November 1, 2007

"This is a nice quality car, I have the 06 LS model, it has the small motor, but still has very good acceration. Excellent mileage, Very good menuverability. The only problem I have had is in the electrical. It started showing a door ajar, After several trips to the Chevy repair shop they finally got that fixed. Then the high beam lights quite working. It took 3 trips to the repair shop to get this repaired. There was a piece on the cowling that came loose and would make a tapping noise. Over all this is a good vehicle, I will trade it off before it goes out of warrenty, due to the electrical problems."

Nice Family Car

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"I am very impressed with the comfort and the gas mileage of this car. Chevrolet makes a quality car."