2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,012 - $26,719.

10/7.9

Based on 58 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

BEST VEHICLE EVER

By on Monday, July 06, 2015

Pros: "DRIVES LIKE YOU WOULD WANT IT TO"

Cons: "NONE"

"THIS IS THE FIRST CHEV I BOUGHT SINCE 1970. IT IS EXCELLENT, RIDE EXCELLENT, INTERIOR, STYLING, ROOM, SIZE, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT CANNOT BE IMPROVED ON. IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT."

This is a Chevy? wow whats next?

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pros: "The entire car PERIOD"

Cons: "No auto fold in mirrors."

"For you E 350 owners or BMW 7 series owners you will feel at home in this car easy, and take home so money to boot I have the Pearl white finish, 20's loaded and this car is very impressive inside and out but more so the ride is smooth, the cockpit is extremely quite love the auto start, heated seats / steering wheel but the brake warning and all around view is incredible to see in action and I have already been spared one accident thanks to this warning system. The Bose system is insane; this car push’s the “perfect car” envelope to its very limits. The my link is beyond impressive, no wonder they won the best in show award at the consumer electronics show …Chevy really hit a home run, and I am not a Chevy homer. Drive one and see for yourself! Good by Germans and Japanese I’m back on the American Train!"

Outstanding and efficient large sedan

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Large impressive interior, smooth ride"

Cons: "slow and ineffective defroster"

"Best car I have ever owned. This car blows the BMW, Mercedes, and Lexus away. Smooth ride, high tech, solid construction, sleek look."

First sedan to ever own...

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "Tons of room, luxurious, beautiful styling, price"

Cons: "Absolutely nothing"

"The vehicles I've had for the past ten years or so have been Sierras, Silverados, Tahoes, and bigger SUV's and trucks. I totaled my 2007 Tahoe and needed something different, and I'm very happy I decided to go with the Impala 2LZ. Sometimes, it feels like I have more shoulder, leg, and head room in my Impala than I did in my Tahoe. The 3.6L engine has very sufficient horsepower and torque, rated at 305/264, and the fuel economy is excellent for a car this size with that much power. I can easily average 22 mpg in the city, and averaged 32 mpg on a straight highway trip (it's rated at 19/29). The steering and handling feels precise and in control of the road, regardless of whatever curves and sudden stops are ahead of you. I can spin around corners at 40 miles an hour without slowing down. The cabin is extremely spacious and luxurious, with soft touch materials and unique stitching integrated into the doors and across the entire dash. Ambient blue lighting lights all four doors and the dash at night. The trunk is massive. The back seats fold completely flat, without being on an incline for max cargo space. Chevrolet MyLink is extremely intuitive with all the ways I can connect, navigate, make calls, control the radio. The navigation feature is very easy to read and understand, while giving you an attractive three dimensional map with 3D buildings. The voice recognition in the vehicle is much more receptive than I expected, and I use it all the time. Keeping your eyes on the road is easy, because you can control virtually everything on your steering wheel. Audio, phone, navigation, and vehicle info are all accessible through your steering wheel controls. The rising screen that hides additional storage is very useful, as I have been putting my phone charger there and other various items that otherwise would be laying in the middle compartment/cupholders. Rear leg space is more than enough, and you can fold down the rear headrests for better visibility out of the back glass. Ventilated seats, electric tilt, telescopic, and heated steering wheel, 3 USB ports, 12 way power seating on front seats, 11 speaker Bose, push button start, and a long list of very luxurious features sold me on this car. Though I was a bit skeptical about the new safety features at first(forward collision alert, lane departure warning, rear cross traffic alert), they've also been very useful, and I use them more than I thought I would. And I haven't even mentioned what an absolutely beautiful car it is, from front to back. The LED headlights and LED daytime running lamps make this car stand out, night or day. It even has LED tail lights. The LTZ's will add the chrome on the lower grille, mirror caps, handles, and body moldings. People compliment me every day on my Impala. This car is BEAUTIFUL. And it rides and handles better than a Lexus ES350. I know because I'm in the car business. You'll love this car. No doubt about it."

Best most comfortable riding vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Ride comfort ,5 star safety rating,quality"

Cons: "19: wheels,low resale value"

Panoramic Sunroof

"I purchased this 2014 2LTZ Chevy Impala 2 months ago and it is everything that Consumers Reports reported it to be.It is probably the most comfortable riding car I have ever driven.I traded a 2015 Avalon Limited Model for this Impala and there is no comparison between these two cars for ride.The Avalon with only 18" wheels and it's stiff suspension is the worst riding car I have ever owned,the reason I traded down for a new 2014 Impala.Even with the 19" wheels which are not needed, the Impala is much more comfortable.The Impala 2LTZ has so much more equipment on it than the Avalon Limited Model and sells for alot less. This 2014 Impala is really a luxury class car compared to the Toyota Avalon."

Panoramic Sunroof