2011 Chevrolet Impala

8.2

Based on 889 Ratings for the 2006 - 2016 models.

Impala

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

Pros: "comfort"

"Drives like a full frame car. Very smooth rides great for long trips. Great trunk space, roomy interior, looks great all around."

one of my best in 50 years of driving

By on Monday, August 20, 2012

Pros: "good price, decent gas mileage & lots of room."

Cons: "none come to mind"

"I have owned many cars over the years. Previouly had a Buick LaCrosse. This is right up there in overall comfort & performance. ( Well not near as fast as a GTO I once owned) This 2011 Impala is very comfortable & handles nice for a sedan. I use it part time in my work & love the big trunk. It is very comfortable especially on long trips.It is an LT model with the luxury package. I can just say it is a great car for the money. I can't wait to see the 2014 model due out next year. My Impala is Red Jewel Tintcoat & I get lots of good comments."

Comfortable car with alignment front end problems

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "Comfertable, quiet, spacious interior and trunk"

Cons: "Alignment issues"

"This is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever driven. The interior space is very nice with high quality leather. The trunk is very spacious. The ONLY problem I have had with my vehicle is that it has aligment issues. About every 1 1/2 years my alignement goes out and it wears out the front tires. Yes, I get my tires rotated regularly; about every 3500 miles actually. If you search this problem on the internet you will find a class action suit against 2007"

Reliable family car

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable and affordable with the standard V6."

Cons: "Too many convenience electronics malfunctioning."

"I bought this car new and have been mostly happy with it. It gets 24 mpg city and 36 mpg on the Interstate. Overall, daily driving, including idling in winter to defrost and warm up, I have averaged 24.6 to 26.8 mpg in a year's time. Issues have been electrical: tire monitors' batteries started dying around 50,000 miles (about 3-4 years), door locks don't always want to unlock automatically when vehicle is put in park, and an airbag fault started popping up intermitently when the tilt wheel was moved frequently for different drivers. The car sometimes moves when started in park on level ground, something that I experienced on my 2004 Impala as well."

Great Mileage/Power Not Overdone W/ Bells/Whistles

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "great price, awesome power, made in North America"

Cons: "no rear A/C or rear cup holders"

"I traded in my '09 Impala LTZ for a '13 Impala LT last spring. The advertised mileage was better than its word. I traveled 6 hours through OK & KS last week. Passing power was no problem. I got over 29 mpg even though during 75% of the trip, I was on city streets or going 80 mph! What an incredible engine & tranny! I didn't want a car w/ a high "belt line" to reduce my road vision. I also didn't need GPS, a heated steering wheel & other unnecessary stuff. I wanted a basic car w/ lots of cabin & trunk space. I got both, especially w/ the fold-flat back seats. The '13 Chevy Impala is a great buy! I highly recommend it!"