2007 Chevrolet Impala

8.2

Based on 890 Ratings for the 2006 - 2016 models.

Really have enjoyed this car

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pros: "Price, MPG, Size, and Style"

Cons: "None I could really think of"

"I bought a 2008 Impala with 18,000 miles on it. It was the very first used car I ever bought. I must say that I really have enjoyed this car from day one. It's price was decent paid right at $17,000 for it but it runs just like a brand new car. Very good on gas I'm getting over 30mpg on the hwy and 25 mpg in the city. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg to fill up the tank also. The back seats are good size I have two baby car seats back there. The car has plenty of room I'm 6'3'' 205 and space is no problem. The trunk size is nice also with all the baby equipment we haul around. The only bad thing is right after I bought the car I was taking a road trip and a rock flew from a truck and cracked one of my head lights. I really like this car. If they keep building them like this one I may never purchase a brand new car again."

Absolutely the best Chevy vehicle in years!

By on Monday, November 18, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive! Still turns heads"

Cons: "Make trunk pass thru standard"

"I have owned 3 Chevy Impala cars within the past few years and let me tell you - if you are considering one BUY IT. They are one of the most reliable vehicles. My first was a 2008 LT in bright red with black tinted windows. She was my baby from 19k miles to 77k miles when she was hit and totaled. This car NEVER failed me and drove like a dream. I now own the 2006 LT in pewter (not my first choice but it grows on you). This one was a rental car when new. I recommend CHECKING YOUR CAR HISTORY BEFORE BUYING. I did not in this instance due to having limited time. The dealer never mentioned it was a rental and I had to find out on my own. Personally, I am not a fan of rental vehicles because you never know how they are driven. Leaving that aside, this vehicle is similar but not as solid feeling as my 2008 LT was. Mind you, I owned that vehicle in it's prime and this one was purchased at 94k and has 125k now."

Impala

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

Pros: "comfort"

"Drives like a full frame car. Very smooth rides great for long trips. Great trunk space, roomy interior, looks great all around."

one of my best in 50 years of driving

By on Monday, August 20, 2012

Pros: "good price, decent gas mileage & lots of room."

Cons: "none come to mind"

"I have owned many cars over the years. Previouly had a Buick LaCrosse. This is right up there in overall comfort & performance. ( Well not near as fast as a GTO I once owned) This 2011 Impala is very comfortable & handles nice for a sedan. I use it part time in my work & love the big trunk. It is very comfortable especially on long trips.It is an LT model with the luxury package. I can just say it is a great car for the money. I can't wait to see the 2014 model due out next year. My Impala is Red Jewel Tintcoat & I get lots of good comments."

Comfortable car with alignment front end problems

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "Comfertable, quiet, spacious interior and trunk"

Cons: "Alignment issues"

"This is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever driven. The interior space is very nice with high quality leather. The trunk is very spacious. The ONLY problem I have had with my vehicle is that it has aligment issues. About every 1 1/2 years my alignement goes out and it wears out the front tires. Yes, I get my tires rotated regularly; about every 3500 miles actually. If you search this problem on the internet you will find a class action suit against 2007"

BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED!!!!

By on Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pros: "PRICE STYLE MPG COMFORT SPACE RIDE EVERYTHING"

Cons: "REAR SEATS DON'T FOLD DOWN"

"I've owned this car for a year ane I love it. City mpg 23 hwy mpg 32.4 those are my averages not estimated. Car still runs like new people compliment the style atleast twice a month. I love the ride and the only money I've put in it since the purchase is a water pump, brakes, rotors, and tune up; all of which are regular maitnance except for the water pump. I cannot complain one unnormal repair at 55000miles. If your worried about space worry no more I fit a 55inch TV in the back seat new still in the box. this car is huge. I've owned a blazer, civic, bonnieville, taurus, escort, and lincoln ls. Hands down gm vehicles have been the most reliable but after this impala it chevy from here on out. I love this car getting ready to purchase my wife a malibu. DON'T HESITATE BUY ONE!!!!"

love the impala, everyone who has one is happy!

By on Monday, November 2, 2015

Pros: "love the impala, my first chevy!"

"roomy, runs great! police model, smooth rides can fit 6 comfortably, I only buy from private parties and got a great deal compared to dealerships my car would have been at least 4/5 more"

Reliable family car

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable and affordable with the standard V6."

Cons: "Too many convenience electronics malfunctioning."

"I bought this car new and have been mostly happy with it. It gets 24 mpg city and 36 mpg on the Interstate. Overall, daily driving, including idling in winter to defrost and warm up, I have averaged 24.6 to 26.8 mpg in a year's time. Issues have been electrical: tire monitors' batteries started dying around 50,000 miles (about 3-4 years), door locks don't always want to unlock automatically when vehicle is put in park, and an airbag fault started popping up intermitently when the tilt wheel was moved frequently for different drivers. The car sometimes moves when started in park on level ground, something that I experienced on my 2004 Impala as well."

My wife made a good decision to buy this car!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cons: "Gas mileage doesn,t match up to newer cars."

"Purchased based on 125,000 miles of trouble free experience with the 2000 model. The 2008 50th anniversary model has done almost as well. It's roomy, great on highways, dependable, good looking and pleasant to drive. It's a family or senior citizen car. New rendition of Impala has all of the new technology upgrades but this previous model is a great value."

Great Mileage/Power Not Overdone W/ Bells/Whistles

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "great price, awesome power, made in North America"

Cons: "no rear A/C or rear cup holders"

"I traded in my '09 Impala LTZ for a '13 Impala LT last spring. The advertised mileage was better than its word. I traveled 6 hours through OK & KS last week. Passing power was no problem. I got over 29 mpg even though during 75% of the trip, I was on city streets or going 80 mph! What an incredible engine & tranny! I didn't want a car w/ a high "belt line" to reduce my road vision. I also didn't need GPS, a heated steering wheel & other unnecessary stuff. I wanted a basic car w/ lots of cabin & trunk space. I got both, especially w/ the fold-flat back seats. The '13 Chevy Impala is a great buy! I highly recommend it!"