2007 Chevrolet Impala

8.2

Based on 889 Ratings for the 2006 - 2016 models.

2008 Impala with 178,000 miles and going strong

By on Thursday, February 9, 2017

Pros: "Affordable in 2008, low maintenance, comfy ride"

Cons: "LS model with no anti lock brakes"

"I bought this car new in October of 2008. Its a full size sedan with all the features needed for a comfortable ride. Handles NH snow with ease as it is not a lightweight vehicle. AC is still cranking out frigid air with no needed maintenance. Im 6 ft. 5 in. and find the seating to be fine for my size. I changed out the stereo speakers and enjoy the stock tuner. This car is very reliable with little maintenance needed. The front end has needed ball joints a couple of times but I attribute much of that to the declining road conditions in NH and MA. The body is holding up great with no visible corrosion underneath - in fact it still looks like a new car on the under body. This car has the 3.5L engine and it has plenty of power even with a load of passengers. Mileage is tolerable (high 20s) for a car this size with most of my driving on the highway to work 45 miles each way. This is a great value car - not flashy, but dependable and solid. A great car and I would definitely buy another one as it has been a great value. I plan to keep on driving this one for many more miles!!"

My wife made a good decision to buy this car!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cons: "Gas mileage doesn,t match up to newer cars."

"Purchased based on 125,000 miles of trouble free experience with the 2000 model. The 2008 50th anniversary model has done almost as well. It's roomy, great on highways, dependable, good looking and pleasant to drive. It's a family or senior citizen car. New rendition of Impala has all of the new technology upgrades but this previous model is a great value."

great car

By on Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pros: "runs great, good mpg, easy to drive, great car"

"bought this car in 2011 brand new. got 10,000 dollars off of it, the car has almost every option and runs and drives great. always starts great, all the electronics work great and gets good mpg. the car also does very well in snow and the traction control works amazing on icy roads and dirt"

Solid Sedan

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "Great price, OnStar, Fuel Mileage, Horsepower."

Cons: "NONE"

"I have owned Chevrolet vehicles all my life, and have always been very satisfied. The Chevrolet Impala is no exception. This is a solid car for a good price. My 2010 model gets great gas mileage, and the newer ones get even better gas mileage. This car rides very nice, and has enough ponies under the hood to get up and go when you need it to. Great for around town, and very responsive on the highway. If you are a do-it-yourself person, you'll find that changing the oil on this car is very easy. I highly recommend this car, and Chevrolet in general."

Good value sedan!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Spacious interior, large trunk, good value."

Cons: "Remote starter has poor range"

"This car handles well, has been dependable, and gets 29 mpg. It is generous in size with plenty of room for 5 passengers. I love the large trunk space which I use for flea market finds, shopping purchases, grandkids suitcases,etc.The backseat folds down giving you another option for loading long or large items in the trunk. You could practically bed down and live in it. I have the power heated leather seats included in a deluxe package , a real plus on cold winter mornings. Comes with On Star free for the first year. I did subscribe to On Star the second year for the phone service, and emergency contact,and the unlocking door feature,but there are better ways to get directions so did not purchase that part after the first year. It does come with an automatic car starter , however, if buying again I would upgrade this due to poor range of the one included. Overall ,a good value sedan ."