ZIP code

2006 Chevrolet Impala

8.2

Based on 889 Ratings for the 2006 - 2016 models.

My wife made a good decision to buy this car!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cons: "Gas mileage doesn,t match up to newer cars."

"Purchased based on 125,000 miles of trouble free experience with the 2000 model. The 2008 50th anniversary model has done almost as well. It's roomy, great on highways, dependable, good looking and pleasant to drive. It's a family or senior citizen car. New rendition of Impala has all of the new technology upgrades but this previous model is a great value."

great car

By on Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pros: "runs great, good mpg, easy to drive, great car"

"bought this car in 2011 brand new. got 10,000 dollars off of it, the car has almost every option and runs and drives great. always starts great, all the electronics work great and gets good mpg. the car also does very well in snow and the traction control works amazing on icy roads and dirt"

Solid Sedan

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pros: "Great price, OnStar, Fuel Mileage, Horsepower."

Cons: "NONE"

"I have owned Chevrolet vehicles all my life, and have always been very satisfied. The Chevrolet Impala is no exception. This is a solid car for a good price. My 2010 model gets great gas mileage, and the newer ones get even better gas mileage. This car rides very nice, and has enough ponies under the hood to get up and go when you need it to. Great for around town, and very responsive on the highway. If you are a do-it-yourself person, you'll find that changing the oil on this car is very easy. I highly recommend this car, and Chevrolet in general."

Good value sedan!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Spacious interior, large trunk, good value."

Cons: "Remote starter has poor range"

"This car handles well, has been dependable, and gets 29 mpg. It is generous in size with plenty of room for 5 passengers. I love the large trunk space which I use for flea market finds, shopping purchases, grandkids suitcases,etc.The backseat folds down giving you another option for loading long or large items in the trunk. You could practically bed down and live in it. I have the power heated leather seats included in a deluxe package , a real plus on cold winter mornings. Comes with On Star free for the first year. I did subscribe to On Star the second year for the phone service, and emergency contact,and the unlocking door feature,but there are better ways to get directions so did not purchase that part after the first year. It does come with an automatic car starter , however, if buying again I would upgrade this due to poor range of the one included. Overall ,a good value sedan ."

GREAT CAR

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pros: "great car, great power, great price"

Cons: "most dont come with dark interior. mine did though"

"I would recommend the Chevy Impala with the 3.9L engine. It has great power with good gas mileage. The car has need no repairs and it has 105,000 miles on it. Living in the New York where they salt the roads in the winter, you will find the Impala holds up very well"