1995 Chevrolet Impala

Based on 529 Ratings for the 1994 - 1996 models.

saved my life

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I had a 2003 impala prior to having my 2005 and it saved my daughters and my life when a man ran a red light and t-boned my car and flippled us over. because of all safety precausions that are made with this car, we were able to walk away with only a few scratches from broken glass. love this car so much that i replaced it with the 2005 a few days later."

Awesome 1st car!!

By on Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Ive wanted this car for about 10 years. So when the opportunity arose I pounced on it. I bought it in AUG 2009 and have no intention of selling it. As you know the MPG is terrible but you knew that. I love the acceleration and the looks it gets after its washed and waxed. The flowmaster Super 44 series exhaust helps alot too.but I love this car and I have absolutely no regrets . ALWAYS DRIVE A CHEVY..NEVER DRIVE A FORD !!"

By on Saturday, September 6, 2008

Good car

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"72,000 miles now. Only problem was a wheel bearing at 70,000 and had to have the CD player repaired (dealer wanted to replace, an audio shop repaired it for a lot less). Have replaced battery once, front pads once. For a sedan it feels sporty and strong."

Great all around vehicle

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"This vehicle is roomy, quiet, nice looking, reliable, and gets decent mileage (25-26 MPG in average driving, 29-30 MPG if I am trying to save gas)"

Excellent Car so far!

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"I recently bought a 2004 loaded up model and really love it. We have only had the car for a couple of months and found that the 3.8 L was low two courts of oil. We bought the extended GM certified warranty and are running an oil usage test on it to see what the problem may be. I'm hoping that it was simply the dealers error when they changed the oil on it because using that much oil in a couple of months is unheard of. Aside from that, this car is wonderful. I'm very jealous of my wife because she gets to drive it daily. I would rate the car an excellent buy providing that you get the 3.8 L and loaded package. I've had four cars now with the 3.8 L in it and now will not accept anything less. These motors are almost bullet proof, but do have a few little quirks to them where GM cut corners. The car rides really nice, yet doesn't handle as well as I had hoped. Of course this is comparing it to two Grand Prix's that we previously owned. The steering seems sluggish and the car slides a bit on snow and ice (with new all season tires) compared to the Grand Prix's. I love the head and leg room, while the heated leather seats are amazing in the wintertime. Overall, and thus far, I would recommend this car to anyone but would caution them on its sluggish handling. Ride, comfort, style, and acceleration is top notch. This is an honest and accurate opinion from a professional truck driver of thirteen years."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"Bought new in 2000. Now it's 2008 and 182,000 miles later and still running great. Manufacturer recommended service is a must on this car. Some typical repairs, some not so typical such as replacing motor on power windows. No tranny problems. Front end is susceptible to wear faster than I think should be. All in all, nice car."

Solid Value with Performance

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"I've now put nearly 55,000 miles on my LS since taking delivery in October 2004. It's the best car I've owned in over 40 years of driving. Great performance, great ride, low cost of ownership and something for anyone thinking 'hybrid'....I get 35-36 MPG freeway driving when I keep the cruise control between 55 and 60 mph. My around town gas economy is better tha 25 MPG. This is likely to be the last car I'll ever need to buy"

A great car

By on Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I bought this car back in 2002 in Elkhart, Indiana with 72,000mi on it. One month before my warranty expired the transmission die on me. Thank God I still had the warranty. Got the new transmission and haven't had any problems since then. It makes over 25mpg on highway and over 18mpg in the city. This is an excellent car for a single person or for an entire family of 3, 4 or 5 people. I would recomend this car to my worst enemy."

Fast, fun, economical, practical, comfortable

By on Monday, June 27, 2016

Pros: "Price is right, it is fun to drive and comfortable"

Cons: "No cup holders. Use ash tray"

"I bought this car new and will own it until my next life. I currently have 58,000 miles on it. Due to our cold, snowy winters I only drive it from spring to fall. Wherever I go people still admire the car and ask if it is for sale."