2008 Chevrolet HHR

8.2

Based on 842 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Trouble free for 5+ years

By on Sunday, August 7, 2016

Pros: "very dependable, and good MPG"

Cons: "AC causes a slower acceleration than I prefer"

"I have not owned a chevy since 1982. I had a real lemon and swore never again a Chevy. I was very hesitant to buy my HHR. I am glad I broke my pledge, the HHR has been trouble free for 5 years of happy driving.I have had no repairs other than wear items ( brakes tires battery) There are of course some things that could be designed better but cars are a compromise. They have to sell it at a price that people will pay and the manufacturer makes money. I would go buy another but it seems it is not made anymore. I wish it was. I probably will keep it going till it becomes cost prohibitive or I find a similar car."

This car just keeps running, very few problems.

By on Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Pros: "Very reliable, great price, fold town seats"

Cons: "little cup holder space up front"

"I have put a lot of miles on this car and have really enjoyed it. Its suprising how much you can fit in it when you need to. Having the ability to fold down the seats really helps. Aside from regular maintenance (tires, brakes, shocks, struts) I have done very little to this car. I opted to put some snow tires on mine for the winter and it had no problems getting through snow. My dad also owns one that has 100,000 miles on it and had the same experience, and my sister has another one with 150,000 miles and she has also had the same experience."

It's been a good, useful economy car

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive, quick, handles good, gas mileage"

Cons: "componets all locked to the computer"

"I bought it late in 2007, It's been a good car. It's a 5 speed stick shift, and I've never gotten below 32 mile per gallon and sometimes as high as 42 miles per gallon. With 66K on it, it still reliably gets 32 mpg. The only repairs I've done on it were a front wheel bearing started whining at 33,000 miles. Someone superglued my gas cap on, and I had to replace it. I put a pair of Windsheild wipers on it last year. And it's about due for a front brake job. The reason I didn't give it a 10 on reliability an Quality is, The computer started messing up a year ago. The radio on sends sound out of one speaker, and the warning bells and beeps no longer work. (such as the seat belt reminder) I've been told by Chevy dealers that these issues are caused by the computer."

Great small car

By on Friday, November 8, 2013

Pros: "Great to drive its peppy for a small engine ."

Cons: "Hard to see out the passenger side."

"Im 6'2" and the way they designed this car I have plenty of leg room as well as head room.The only draw back I have is its almost impossible to back out of a parking space and view whats coming from the passenger side.And the front rotors wear to quickly other than that it has plenty of hauling room controls great has the best A/C ever and gets great milage.I would buy another one if I was in the market."

Love it

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "NONE"

"I love my HHR so much I want to get a second one. I love everything about it. It has room to lay down in back, room for cargo, gets good milage, has power, looks so great that there is not even another car that even resembles it. It has more style than ANY other new car. Nothing not to like. It's the best."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet HHR near Honolulu. See local deals