2011 Chevrolet Express 3500 Cargo

8.1

Based on 248 Ratings for the 1996 - 2016 models.

Chevy Express

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I LOVE my van. I own the 3500 15 passenger with a 6.0L V8. Fun to drive. Great visibility. Superb acceleration. Very reliable. Great traction. Very comfortabe. Great styling. Smooth ride. Great acceleration. Great van."

Great people hauler

By on Friday, September 23, 2016

Pros: "Good for being a van"

Cons: "Handles like a van"

"Good vehicle overall. It's not bad to maintain. Most parts are readily available and reasonably priced. Seat fabric is durable and cleans up well. Plastic door panels and trim become brittle and break over time. Plastic used is ABS plastic, I recommend using ABS pipe cement to make repairs (works well). The paint on this vehicle has held up fairly well, but it has been maintained (waxed, washed, polished regularly). It's a big vehicle and requires extra care when driving, especially at freeway speeds, because of it's size and handling. If you normally drive over the speed limit, don't buy this vehicle, it doesn't handle high speed maneuvers very well. The ride is decent and is comfortable to travel in. It isn't very convenient to park or maneuver in most parking lots. It tows reasonably sized trailers well. Handling in snow without decent tires or tire chains is like riding a pregnant elephant on a roller skate."

Works Hard, Plays Harder!

By on Wednesday, September 5, 2007

"I was given this van for work replacing our Dodge Vans. I can honestly say that the van is styled well. Engineers must have been service work oriented on this design. It is comfortable, has plenty of power for a V6, and rides well. I can even haul my boat with it after work and get more out of it. Goes great in the snow as well. My only complaint is the side doors need a better design on the hinges, have to oil weekly to keep them moving freely."

Good work Van

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"I have had this for over a year now, and it has serve me well. No problems so far. It can definably carry it's own weight."

Work Van

By on Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"I bought this van to use for my flooring installation business. It has about 75000K on it. Really like the extended wheelbase. The 6.0 engine has really got some power. I have hauled materials weighing over 4000 lbs with it, no problem for this 1 ton. It gets about 14 mpg in daily use. I took a 1700 mile trip and the gas mileage jumped to 16.9 running 75 mph most of the time. This is my 4th work van over the last 20 years, and it is the best so far."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Express 3500 Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals