2008 Chevrolet Equinox

7.2

Based on 816 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

7.6/10
    7.5/10

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, November 24, 2007

"I've had my Equinox since May '06, and it now has 15,000 miles, never had any service issues. Gas mileage is in line with EPA estimates."

2nd Best Buy

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"The 2007 Equinox is a great 2nd family car. The comfort is right in line with our 2005 Suburban yet small enough to use around town and short trips to grandma's house. Fuel economy is in line with SUV's. The performance could be better in the area of steering and power while on the highway. Over all very impressed! My wife and I debate over which vehicle to use for trips and family outings as before we always used the suburban so the kids would not fight and we wouldn't get head-aches from their noise of complaining. 5 Stars to Chevy for this vehicle. We recommended to our freinds and they bought a 2008 Equinox 1 week after us."

Good looks, mileage is not the greatest

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"I've had people next to me ask me to roll down my window and tell me what a cute SUV I have. The outward appearance is great. Inside is ok, but my Camry had more room for drinks and purse, phone etc. This design was trying too hard when they made it. The chrome is nice and I get a lot of compliments. The steering takes getting used to. It has a wide radius, so tight spots are hard. Gas Mileage is not so great. I drive mainly on the highway and still only getting 20.9. I will keep as long as the warranty is in effect."

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Overall very happy with vehicle. Wish that the interior was a little more "kid friendly" with darker color options. Handles well, looks stylish, interior room is awesome. Overall, very happy with purchase."

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"I have had my car for over 2 years, over all good car but relly really BAD TURNING. Would not recomend due to turning."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals