2008 Chevrolet Equinox

7.2

Based on 816 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

7.6/10
    7.5/10

Love it

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"I have had my equinox for about 6 months now and love it. The drive is smooth at all speeds. With the V6 engine it has a great pick up! Gas mileage isn't wonderful but considering the fact it is an SUV I shouldn't complain. On average I get 18 miles to the gallon and that is with mostly city driving. Haven't taken it on a long road trip yet but can't wait for the summer to get here so I can. It has been great for my two big dogs. The fact that the back bench seats adjusts has made plenty of room. I only have two complaints. First: the location of the emergency break. When the cup holders are out you can't reach the break. Second: the sound system. The speakers are not very good. You must have the radio turned up pretty high before it reaches a reasonable volume. Over all I have been satisfied with my purchase! If you are shopping in the Raleigh Durham area I would recommend going to see Christa at Hendricks Chevrolet in Cary. She was wonderful!"

big guy room

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"lots of room for crossover,good milege good power nice extras great warranty you can't beat value for the price.i have the chrome package with pioneer sound system' lots of nice complements.'08'LT"

LOVE my Equinox

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"I LOVE this car!! It has been such a great car. I have never had an ounce of trouble with this vehicle and I have had it for about a year & half. I have driven back & forth to Florida from Michigan and back again. A great car for winter roads as well as. I have driven it on snowy & icy roads and didn't slip at all."

Best Sporty Mom car every

By on Saturday, February 9, 2008

"I have a growing family that likes to have fun. This car allows me to be Mom, business professional and feel a little sexy all at the same tim."

great car!!

By on Saturday, February 9, 2008

"best car ever!! i recommend this truck to anyone who likes comfort and style at a reasonable price!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals