2008 Chevrolet Equinox

7.2

Based on 813 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

7.5/10

I can't complain..this suv is great and quick

By on Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pros: "Good power and comfort"

Cons: "Interior stains from plain water"

"I read so many bad complaints about this vehicle, that I regretted buying it before trying it. But guess what? I love it! I bought my 2006 equinox last year,with 194,000 miles on it, just to get around temporarily. This is now my work car, that is still running strong with 201,322 miles on it. No problems, never had any and it looks and runs like new!!! ( am I lucky or what...did I get the only good one? LOL )"

No problems, No worries!

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "DIY maintenance, very sturdy"

Cons: "comfort during very long trips."

"I have owned a 2005 Chevy Equinox LS since I bought it brand new in May of 2005. I honestly have had no worries since I have owned the vehicle. The only thing I have replaced on the vehicle has been the thermostat. Other than the typical replacements, tires, brakes, oil, etc. I have been extremely happy! I would recommend this vehicle to anyone, as long and the daily maintenance has been kept up with."

My Vehicle Saved My Life!

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"I was in a head on car accident with my Equinox in October 2006. My Equinox was totaled but my child and myself walked away with only bumps and bruises!! One fault with the vehicle - when the system goes down all the locks stay locked and you are not able to open the back door from the inside. Because of the damage to the front of the vehicle I had to kick the back door open while outsiders pulled!"

Great do it all vehicle.

By on Monday, November 18, 2013

Pros: "Power, handling, utility use."

Cons: "Cup holders, some road noise"

"We love our 2009 Sport equinox. Great in snow. I tow a 3300. Lbs. boat with it all the time. Lots of power with the 3.6 engine and 6 speed tranny. 4 wheel disc brakes and 5 star crash rating. Great sound system, xm radio, blu tooth. Lots of room and easy to get in and out of. Drives very good and is fun. Never been to the shop and we have owned it for four years. Ours has heated seats. You can fold the back seat and the passenger seat for carrying large objects. We have a nice luggage rack on top as well. The cup holders are weak. We get 17-19 mpg in town and 22-24 mpg on the highway."

Great ride, very reliable.

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Overall design, can handle larger size people."

Cons: "Changing head-lamp is a pain."

"Being a taller person finding a ride with good head-room is hard to do. This vehicle has it all, lots of great features, very reliable, milage isn't great - but what can you do. Handles great in winter and can haul just about anything. This vehicle is very comfortable, combination bus, truck & SUV. Nicest feature about this is it's slim. You can fit into any normal parking spot very easily."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals